MikeyXX

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2019
Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Can
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm MikeyXX

Hi Gang,

Mike here...most call me Mikey. MikeyXX is due to another Mikey here :), and my default goto otherwise.

I'm mechanically inclined, but physically declined. I like trail bikes, but an accident 3 years ago caused me brain damage (memory and communication (can't think of words)), but have all my normal thought abilitiies. Physically damage to my T4 makes me off balance and very low endurance (yah, giggle).

I live in Ontario Canada and tend to visit Pennsylvania for friends, Florida for Disney, Texas for inlaw, Buffalo NY for Canadian contraband :)

Wife, 13yr old, 2 3yr old boys and a 1 yr old girl. 3 doys 5 ATCs, 5 dirt bikes, 1ATV, 1 sxs and a plow...oh and front loader too.
K, thats a small dose of me :)

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle, Go Cart
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Simcoe County

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@MikeyXX I don’t know where about your area is there in Ont. I have cousins that live in Kitchener Waterloo. Been there a few times.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello and Welcome from south west Ohio, My Grandmother on my Dad's side was from Ontario Can. Years ago We used to go up there to Rice Lake and Fish for perch, crappie and bluegill's that's some good eat'n ,,,, ;)

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello, I'm MikeyXX

Hi Gang,

Mike here...most call me Mikey. MikeyXX is due to another Mikey here :), and my default goto otherwise.

I'm mechanically inclined, but physically declined. I like trail bikes, but an accident 3 years ago caused me brain damage (memory and communication (can't think of words)), but have all my normal thought abilitiies. Physically damage to my T4 makes me off balance and very low endurance (yah, giggle).

I live in Ontario Canada and tend to visit Pennsylvania for friends, Florida for Disney, Texas for inlaw, Buffalo NY for Canadian contraband :)

Wife, 13yr old, 2 3yr old boys and a 1 yr old girl. 3 doys 5 ATCs, 5 dirt bikes, 1ATV, 1 sxs and a plow...oh and front loader too.
K, thats a small dose of me :)

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle, Go Cart
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Simcoe County
hello mike and welcome from ohio. enjoy the forum these guys are helpful and a riot.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!