Our GPS Tablets available at Takeover?

Would you potentially purchase a GPS map tablet at Takeover?

• Yes, I would be interested!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • I don't think I would

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just a quick poll to see how many of you would be interested in potentially purchasing one of our GPS tablets at Takeover? The reason I am asking in advance is because we need time to schedule, coordinate, prepare, bring in appropriate stock and program the units in advance. Good bit of work to make it happen.

Here are the tablets we offer. ---> Lifetime Digital Trail Maps GPS Tablets

They are all Samsung Galaxy Tabs pre-loaded with Lifetime Digital Trail Maps. Includes FREE Updates as they are released. Currently mapped areas include Windrock, Brimstone, New River Unit, Royal Blue Unit, Sundquist Unit (Ride Royal Blue), Scott County, Pickett, Tackett Creek, Prentice Cooper, Coppinger's Cove, Black Mountain, Top Trails, Wildcat Offroad, Rush Offroad, Moab, Hatfield McCoy & WV Outlaw trails and Taylor's Park, CO.

Some FAQ's

Do your tablets require cell or mobile network service service?

No, our tablets have internal GPS and do not require cellular/data service on the trails.

Do your tablets track in real time like a Garmin or Magellan GPS?
Yes.

Are your tablets normal, full function tablets?
Yes, these tablets are full function tablets with all factory loaded apps just like you would purchase from a big box retailer. Most of our tablets are 16GB with a micro SD expansion slot.

Which digital trail maps are included on the tablets?
Our tablets currently come pre-loaded with Windrock, Brimstone, New River Unit, Royal Blue Unit, Sundquist Unit (Ride Royal Blue), Scott County, Pickett, Tackett Creek, Prentice Cooper, Coppinger's Cove, Black Mountain, Wildcat Offroad, Rush Offroad, Moab, Top Trails, Hatfield McCoy, WV outlaw trails, Old Ivy Branch, Little Coal River and Taylor Park, Colorado. As we release new trail systems, we give our customers FREE updates for Life.

How do I find support for features for the OruxMaps app?
You can find an array of supportive info, manuals and tutorials at www.oruxmaps.com

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just a quick poll to see how many of you would be interested in potentially purchasing one of our GPS tablets at Takeover? The reason I am asking in advance is because we need time to schedule, coordinate, prepare, bring in appropriate stock and program the units in advance. Good bit of work to make it happen.

Here are the tablets we offer. ---> Lifetime Digital Trail Maps GPS Tablets

They are all Samsung Galaxy Tabs pre-loaded with Lifetime Digital Trail Maps. Includes FREE Updates as they are released. Currently mapped areas include Windrock, Brimstone, New River Unit, Royal Blue Unit, Sundquist Unit (Ride Royal Blue), Scott County, Pickett, Tackett Creek, Prentice Cooper, Coppinger's Cove, Black Mountain, Top Trails, Wildcat Offroad, Rush Offroad, Moab, Hatfield McCoy & WV Outlaw trails and Taylor's Park, CO.

Some FAQ's

Do your tablets require cell or mobile network service service?

No, our tablets have internal GPS and do not require cellular/data service on the trails.

Do your tablets track in real time like a Garmin or Magellan GPS?
Yes.

Are your tablets normal, full function tablets?
Yes, these tablets are full function tablets with all factory loaded apps just like you would purchase from a big box retailer. Most of our tablets are 16GB with a micro SD expansion slot.

Which digital trail maps are included on the tablets?
Our tablets currently come pre-loaded with Windrock, Brimstone, New River Unit, Royal Blue Unit, Sundquist Unit (Ride Royal Blue), Scott County, Pickett, Tackett Creek, Prentice Cooper, Coppinger's Cove, Black Mountain, Wildcat Offroad, Rush Offroad, Moab, Top Trails, Hatfield McCoy, WV outlaw trails, Old Ivy Branch, Little Coal River and Taylor Park, Colorado. As we release new trail systems, we give our customers FREE updates for Life.

How do I find support for features for the OruxMaps app?
You can find an array of supportive info, manuals and tutorials at www.oruxmaps.com
If i bring a Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet could you program it there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Would be interested in having an existing one programmed as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The guy coming with me is interested in having his galaxy tab programmed as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I definitely would like to see one in person. I’m used to apple products.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it'll work with Apple iPads, and or my Delorme InReach Explorer, I'd be interested.

Reactions: ohanacreek
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have one guys and it is awesome. Not to have to open up a folded/rolled paper map is awesome. To have it all at your fingertips is quite a convenience.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!