Outkast A-Arm review

S

Samboc19

May 9, 2021
Iva SC
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone running the outcast A-arms on the p500 having problems with them? I’ve heard good and bad.

I really would rather not have to move the tabs forward but if I do who can sell me a bracket kit?

Reactions: TxDoc
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've had them on mine for a couple years now, no problems. The only issue I had was at install, raising the front end causes negative camber on the front wheels, tops tipped out. Reducing the preload on the shocks lowered it back down enough to take it out. It was mainly on the passenger side. That's also with 28's, if you're going with big o' tractor tires it might be worse. What's the supposed issue or concern?

S

Samboc19

May 9, 2021
Iva SC
Ownership

1. 500
I’m fitting 29.5s on no lift right now but I’m planning on portals, a arms and 35s

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Check out Ridin Dirty forward a-arms for the P5. I know a handful of guys up in Georgia that run them and they are some good looking well built arms. Back when I had my P5 I put 6" portals and 35" Superior Traction tires on mine and I had to move my tabs forward because nobody made forward a-arms at the time. I dont know their website or facebook though. I dont do gaybook. Good luck.
I got the frame mod and only spot it touches is a little on the inner fender

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ridin Dirty quit making them for the P5. That's what I wanted but had to go with OutKast. Even then I wanted that brace that RD makes that ties the A arm brackets together, they're not available either.

TexasLineman

TexasLineman

Nov 28, 2019
Conroe
Ownership

1. 500
Ridin Dirty quit making them for the P5. That's what I wanted but had to go with OutKast. Even then I wanted that brace that RD makes that ties the A arm brackets together, they're not available either.
What did you use for bushings?

TexasLineman

TexasLineman

Nov 28, 2019
Conroe
Ownership

1. 500
They were provided by OutKast. Were supposed to be pressed in I thought, they weren't.
Wasn’t sure about that, I was trying to get out in front of the a-arms arriving without bushings

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!