Ownership

1. 1000-5
Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered the lights but the mounting hardware to attaché the curved backing are too long and would require me drilling holes in the ROPS. How did you mount yours ?? Sorry to drag this out.

Reactions: Lady01
rubyred16

rubyred16

Aug 24, 2018
troy mo
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I ordered the lights but the mounting hardware to attaché the curved backing are too long and would require me drilling holes in the ROPS. How did you mount yours ?? Sorry to drag this o
No problem I just used small headed self tapping screws into the rops. You could try some zipties if you don't want the holes.

Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use rock lights for the cab. I have 2 on front, middle and rear bar. I used white and its brighter than what you want but you can get any color and use the number of rock lights that you think will give you enough light.
Good morning, How did you mount these on the ROPS without compromising its integrity??

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
C

caverat

Feb 3, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2
You can just get Amazon and buy led tape light has 3m tape on the back side I use this stuff for all kinds of things in all kinds of environments works great and is cheep. You can cut it to fit if hooking it to a 12 vdc system you dont need anything else if hooking it to a 120 vac system you need to buy a driver.

Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mucho Gracias! I thing this might me the best solution yet as I don’t have to deal with yet another switch on the dash

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mucho Gracias! I thing this might me the best solution yet as I don’t have to deal with yet another switch on the dash

Won’t break the bank either. Post some pics once you get it mounted please

Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Won’t break the bank either. Post some pics once you get it mounted please

Will do.
Hopefully receive it early this week as my bride is very happy about me turning this electrical upgrade project into a Honda Custom Shop while her 4-Runner sets outside

• Haha
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Will do.
Hopefully receive it early this week as my bride is very happy about me turning this electrical upgrade project into a Honda Custom Shop while her 4-Runner sets outside
Thats funny! My Bride said the same thing!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!