P1000 items for sale

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys have a few items I would like to part with let me know if your interested I’ll list them to get the word out will come up with prices tomorrow when I have some time.

Machine is a 2018 p1000-3 with only 300 miles on it.
Stock front bumper
Stock shocks
Stock wheels and tires with less than 100 miles on them
(Like to sell as set only) sorry don’t want to get stuck with one or three lol
2” bracket lift (if I recall it’s a high lifter can confirm if interested)
HMF full exhaust blacked out loud addition we use the Honda on the farm more than anything the loud exhaust sounds great but scares the animals. Would be interested in selling or trading for the quieter hmf
That’s all I can think of for now thanks

Last edited:
M

Minekaiju

Aug 17, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Hey guys have a few items I would like to part with let me know if your interested I’ll list them to get the word out will come up with prices tomorrow when I have some time.

Stock front bumper
Stock shocks
HMF full exhaust blacked out loud addition we use the Honda on the farm more than anything the loud exhaust sounds great but scares the animals. Would be interested in selling or trading for the quieter hmf
PM sent

R

Redhonda29

Aug 26, 2018
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Stock front bumper
Stock shocks

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What's the asking price for the hmf?
Like I said I would like to trade it but if it’s remember correctly it cost like $600 so $525? What do you think it’s practically new

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!