P1000 P1k-3 upper door add on's

R

Ranger620vs

Feb 24, 2019
Cottage Grove MN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Lol. It still looks good. I use lucas spray wax on the plastic and it shines up again. The doors are way over priced but might have to do it. Super hard to justify the new price increase.

The pioneers are great just have a sub par cab inclosure But rags stiffed in the open gaps help. Going to see if I can pin some heavy rubber over some of the gaps.

Reactions: Lady01
Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ranger your P looks like new! She is a beauty! Still waiting for mine to get delivered.. I can't believe the full factory doors a so damn expensive. I am in the Grand Rapids area.
If you're in Grand Rapids, do you ever ride up in the Bigfork Balsam area? We go up there a couple times a year and ride, love that part of the state.

2018GMC

2018GMC

Nov 26, 2018
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2nd gen Honda pioneer 1000-5 1000-3 upper front soft doors. $471.75 Part# 1476000004

2018GMC

2018GMC

Nov 26, 2018
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone know what side mirror will work with the Honda doors? Surprising Honda doesn’t offer a side mirror that works with their doors. All the universal mirrors I’ve tried that mount in the a pillar don’t stick out far enough. You can’t see them with because the black fabric of the doors blocks the mirrors.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you're in Grand Rapids, do you ever ride up in the Bigfork Balsam area? We go up there a couple times a year and ride, love that part of the state.
Yes we have been up in that area, East of Marcell mainly, we have some lakeshore property in that area.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are they easy to FIRST install and are they fairly easy to take off and put back on? Not really sure how much I would use them? I am thinking late fall and early spring mainly, and winter if not below zero F.
The first time will take a couple of hours maybe less. After that it's like a few minutes to take off and put back on. I will put mine back on probably next week and leave them on until late March. @Ohio4x4 leaves his on year round.
I dont run the jack nut and that hardware. I can pull the actual upper door section in 30 seconds. The trim around them that mounts to the cab has been on my machine for a few years now without trouble. I just notched the driver's side to fit my mirror. Its much like pulling the uppers off a jeep yj. I do leave them on unless its very hot.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
2nd gen Honda pioneer 1000-5 1000-3 upper front soft doors. $471.75 Part# 1476000004
Rockymountainatvmc.com charges me tax and ronayers.com doesn't. It's still cheaper for me to order from ronayers.com. if rockymountainatvmc.com doesn't charge someone taxes, then that would the route to go. 9.75% tax here in Tennessee.

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone know what side mirror will work with the Honda doors? Surprising Honda doesn’t offer a side mirror that works with their doors. All the universal mirrors I’ve tried that mount in the a pillar don’t stick out far enough. You can’t see them with because the black fabric of the doors blocks the mirrors.
I have had several all work (unless you are using the honda/other) soft door uppers? When using the soft door uppers I haven't found any that work yet. I am going to modify my Chupakabra mirrors (maybe)

Reactions: TripleB
Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We ride around the mooselake area and nemadji forest. Been up to silver bay also. How are the trails by Hibbing?
I know a few who ride the Mooselake area. Very nice rides from what I hear. We have not been down there yet but maybe next spring if my P1k-3 ever comes in. Never been over in the Hibbing area riding except on snowmobile quite a few years ago.

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with off-road armor half doors. It gets pretty cold here in Wyoming, so mainly wanted something to stop the cross wind blowing through the cab. Was out elk hunting a few weeks ago in 14 degree weather and the doors worked perfectly. Was even able to trailer at 70mph with the doors on. I tired to upload a picture but it's saying the file is too big.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I have Honda accessory fabric upper doors on my P1K3. I normally lean toward OEM accessories instead of aftermarket because the OEM has to provide a warranty much like on the machine itself. Online retailers of aftermarket products don't always stand behind their products if the part turns out to be defective.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!