P1K tube doors on ebay

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks buddy much appreciated. Those are my "base models" that I routinely make. I can change up pretty much anything for custom work. If you can think it, I can bend it.
Well you do great work! A tubing bender is definetly on the 'I want' list. Keep it up

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang! I would probably ruin that same amount of tubing before i figured out how to use it lol
Oh you should see my scrap pile. It's huge lol. I was lucky to get some advice/tips from a member on here that lives nearby. @snuffnwhisky is a true artist when it comes to fabricating. If I could one day be 1/10 the fab guy he is, I'd be fine with that.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Seriously I've considered welding some mounting tabs on and adding abs plastic to it for a removable filler. But that's encroaching on @knuckledeep 's niche.

it wont bother me you do your thing. I am good with whatever

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!