P1000 P5 Mid Panel Window and Trailering

Honda1000-5

Honda1000-5

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2018
New Brunswick Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The installation says not to trailer with the mid panel installed that it:s not secure enough...what if I roll up the plastic window for trailering???

Reactions: Isaiah and TxDoc
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The installation says not to trailer with the mid panel installed that it:s not secure enough...what if I roll up the plastic window for trailering???

Don't worry about it I got one for mine a few weeks ago and I have trailered it at 65MPH with no problems;)

Reactions: Backwoods
tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d roll it up. I’ve done it both ways but last weekend we hit some wind and the zipper separated on one side. If your just on 55/60 mile an hour roads you’ll probably be ok but we were doing 80 when the wind came up.

Reactions: Isaiah
Bubba

Bubba

Lifetime Member
May 5, 2016
Belle Chasse La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep mine down all the time on highway, 75 mph , never had a problem, front windshield always closed.

R

rickoshea

i trailer mine with a soft bimini and the mid panel down.i figure if i can drive it like that i can trailer it that way too.but i don't do 80.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!