Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thought it would be a good idea if everyone would please post a pic of their rig so they are all in one location. This way if you chime in on a thread about something you've done guys won't have to search the forum or seek out your build page to have a quick look. Just a thumbnail or two and the more recent the better. I know I've made some changes since I did my build. It would also be a good place for new members or stalkers to take a look at all the different set ups and decide what look or gear they may want to roll with.
Please include the name of your rig if you've given it one yet.
Thanks guys...this thread should be some good eye candy. :)

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Front Latest Side Latest View attachment 20490 View attachment 20491 The Serpent.View attachment 20490 View attachment 20491

Last edited:
webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
Thought it would be a good idea if everyone would please post a pic of their rig so they are all in one location. This way if you chime in on a thread about something you've done guys won't have to search the forum or seek out your build page to have a quick look. Just a thumbnail or two and the more recent the better. I know I've made some changes since I did my build. It would also be a good place for new members or stalkers to take a look at all the different set ups and decide what look or gear they may want to roll with.
Nameless as well.....

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
I call it The Machine. Looks pretty much like it does in my avatar. Usually dirty.

IMG 0614

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!