Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
The old Googler has been suggesting a lot of stories and vids for me on the Foreman Rubicon 520. How likely do you guys think it is that a P500 redesign is in the works? I'd love to see that DCT 518 setup in the Pioneer. Electric shifting 4x4 modes, Hi/Low, and a button for reverse would be kinda cool to see.

If they were to ask me, I'd tell Honda to figure out how to get the 7.3/8.5 worth of travel and a dump box on there too. One can only hope....

Now that I think about it, how the he77 does the Foreman have more travel, EPS, AND a locking front diff!?

Not cool Honda, not cool....

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
The old Googler has been suggesting a lot of stories and vids for me on the Foreman Rubicon 520. How likely do you guys think it is that a P500 redesign is in the works? I'd love to see that DCT 518 setup in the Pioneer. Electric shifting 4x4 modes, Hi/Low, and a button for reverse would be kinda cool to see.

If they were to ask me, I'd tell Honda to figure out how to get the 7.3/8.5 worth of travel and a dump box on there too. One can only hope....

Now that I think about it, how the he77 does the Foreman have more travel, EPS, AND a locking front diff!?

I gotta agree, my mother and father in law both have foreman's with PS and locking front diff. I know they can be added aftermarket but they SHOULD be available on the showroom. I added PS to my 500 but sold it before the locker was available. I'll never buy another machine that doesn't come with both.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I would say yes but would not expect it for few more years. I think this would be a easy task but something I see them holding back so they can keep a future product path of growth.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4

id like to see them upgrade to a stock 4wd locker. and dumpbox. all the extra electrical you can keep. though. id probably never own a 500 because the small size i dont think they will modify much though i mean look at the 700. but then again the 500 and 1000 do get alot more loving than the 700.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing and Russ989

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!