P700 P700-2P Anyone ever construct a seatbelt in the center for taking along your little one?

mleeling

mleeling

Apr 25, 2021
CDA, Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am trying to come up with ideas of how to mount a center seatbelt in my 700-2p. I didn't want the 4 person as it's only the 3 of us...me, my wife and my 5 year old...and majority of the time it will only be me. I was thinking of a 3 point harness system and using the seat back roll cage as anchoring points.

Anyone ever do this mod or have any ideas?!?

Thanks!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im sure there are multiple folks that have tried something similar. Did u try searching the forum? I know the P1 has a center belt. The P7 might take a bit more modification to make that work tho.

BTW, Welcome from the restricted state of Michigan!

and.....Pics or it didnt happen! ;)

Reactions: mleeling
mleeling

mleeling

Apr 25, 2021
CDA, Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-2
Im sure there are multiple folks that have tried something similar. Did u try searching the forum? I know the P1 has a center belt. The P7 might take a bit more modification to make that work tho.

BTW, Welcome from the restricted state of Michigan!

and.....Pics or it didnt happen! ;)
I am definitely a new member! Just purchased the 2021 700 Deluxe yesterday actually. Pearl Red! Pics coming soon! I did do a quick search and didn't find anything. That's one of the bonuses of the P1000 is the center belt.... but $$$$

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am definitely a new member! Just purchased the 2021 700 Deluxe yesterday actually. Pearl Red! Pics coming soon! I did do a quick search and didn't find anything. That's one of the bonuses of the P1000 is the center belt.... but $$$$
Sweet on the pics Cant wait!
im surprised there wasn't a thread on that? Most likly in one of the P7 builds. You might try there.
hopfully anther p7 that has done it that will pipe in? Good luck and enjoy your new ride 🤟

Reactions: Backwoods
mleeling

mleeling

Apr 25, 2021
CDA, Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sweet on the pics Cant wait!
im surprised there wasn't a thread on that? Most likly in one of the P7 builds. You might try there.
hopfully anther p7 that has done it that will pipe in? Good luck and enjoy your new ride 🤟
Yeah...so far nothing. That I can find anyways. I will get to brainstorming!

Reactions: Remington
03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I have wanted to do this and couldn’t find anything either. The main problem is that the driver and passenger seatbelt part that comes out of the seat is rigid and will jab a middle passenger in the back.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have wanted to do this and couldn’t find anything either. The main problem is that the driver and passenger seatbelt part that comes out of the seat is rigid and will jab a middle passenger in the back.
Could you mount a harness in some manner . Maybe fab a bar on roll cage to mount it to.

Reactions: Remington
03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
You could but you’d have to get rid of the stock seatbelt posts and redo those somehow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!