BOX1

P700 P700 @ Windrock

Rsherm2

Rsherm2

Aug 2, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
My dad wants to do a guys trip to windrock. He has a p700 and I have a P700-4 and my brother has a Rancher all of our rides are pretty much stock. We are from Mississippi and haven’t ever been riding up in Tennessee. Can anyone give me some sort of idea as to what we should expect? Must see destinations to see at windrock? When is the best time to go?

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dad wants to do a guys trip to windrock. He has a p700 and I have a P700-4 and my brother has a Rancher all of our rides are pretty much stock. We are from Mississippi and haven’t ever been riding up in Tennessee. Can anyone give me some sort of idea as to what we should expect? Must see destinations to see at windrock? When is the best time to go?
As you well know, most rigs on this site are far from stock and have been built up for the trails. You don’t need to go crazy but I’d suggest a good skid plate and a good winch on your 700s. I took my 700-4 to Windrock last October and it did good, my 1000-5 hasn’t been yet. Trails are hard to forecast Because of the weather but you’ll have everything from mild to wild to ride.

Reactions: Mudwing
Rsherm2

Rsherm2

Aug 2, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks! We both have winches. What are some must see destinations? Overlooks? Waterfalls etc?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! We both have winches. What are some must see destinations? Overlooks? Waterfalls etc?
I’ve only been to Windrock once but I’d say you definitely want to make the trip to the prison for sure, we had a great time there. Look up Brushy Mountain Prison. @Bad_bowtie can tell you all of the places to go, he practically lives there. 😉

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!