P700 performance module

offroader222

offroader222

Mar 14, 2019
Colville, Wa
Ownership

1. 700-4
New here. Just picked up a 2017 Pioneer 700-4. I as wondering if anyone is using a performance module? They claim increase H.P. & fuel economy. There doesn't seem to be a lot of mods available for this engine.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
yes, the tuners increase your advance and fuel tables, makes it run hotter. Honda engineers set those to maximize reliability of oil and engine/drivetrain. the little you get isn't worth the strain on the engine. the only thing that is worth it on some machines is the dobeck ejk on some lean machines like the can am I had they run so hot from the factory changing your fuel level(goes in line to the injector harness) made it about half as hot in the mud going slow. would burn my feet before that but could wear sandals after and the light didn't come on when it was half full of mud. worth the 200 bucks for that. but I don't think the 700 has heat issues

Reactions: offroader222
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
There are many people out there to take you're money, but suggest if you want something faster/stronger just put that money into trading up to a 1000...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!