ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
The camp ground next to the APV area puts on a Poker Run each year to benefit the forest maintenance crew and the local fire dept (first responders in case of accident out there). It's a really good time with lots of prizes, food and pay out for best hand. Perry Backwoods Campground

Perry Poker

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
The camp ground next to the APV area puts on a Poker Run each year to benefit the forest maintenance crew and the local fire dept (first responders in case of accident out there). It's a really good time with lots of prizes, food and pay out for best hand. Perry Backwoods Campground

View attachment 84433

A poker run sound like a lot of fun. It ain't happening for my but it does sound like a blast.

Reactions: sharp and ALM76
Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are any of our members going to this? I'm going to talk to my wife later and see if she's interested and wants to take the pioneer or our ranchers. If anyone here is taking a pioneer then I'll only offer that to her. Lol

Reactions: sharp
ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Are any of our members going to this? I'm going to talk to my wife later and see if she's interested and wants to take the pioneer or our ranchers. If anyone here is taking a pioneer then I'll only offer that to her. Lol

Myself and wife also @wcjack11 and his wife will be going. We both have P500's

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe my wife, myself and our nieces 3 year old son my wife baby sits will be there with our P1K5. We took him to Pike a month ago and he enjoyed it. We strap the car seat between us with his helmet on.

I'm planning on going to Perry next Friday as well for a much more spirited ride. I'm going to create a new post for that.

We'll look for you.
Tim

Reactions: ALM76

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!