Talon Phil's Build plan

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I added a rear tailgate/bed extender. Its from Axiom. I spoke with Tony there and let him know what I was looking for and he built this. They now have it on their site. Its designed just to extend the bed a few inches. I needed the extra room to get a cooler in there with my storage box.

View attachment 213092 View attachment 213093

Looks good. Do you know the measurement from tailgate to the plastic cover that covers the air filter? I am just curious how big of a spare tire I could put in the back with that tailgate.

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Looks good. Do you know the measurement from tailgate to the plastic cover that covers the air filter? I am just curious how big of a spare tire I could put in the back with that tailgate.
Sorry for the late reply, out of town over the weekend. 26.5" from the inside of the bed to the cover for the air cleaner.

Reactions: Hometeam

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!