Picked up my new P2 today

C

Cornbread54

Sep 1, 2014
I can't explain how excited I was to pick my pioneer up today and to surprise my wife with it when she got home. I had told her we were on a waiting list so when she got home she was talking about how tired she was but once I got her to the back yard where I had it once she saw it she said let me go change we gotta go riding. I don't know why I waited so long to get this pioneer I guess I was just happy with my honda rubicon but I do believe we will enjoy this much more. We were surprised by the way it handles and rides just an awesome machine. I'd post pictures but I'm not smart enough to figure it out but if someone would tell me how I'd sure try it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 288
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
How to upload/attach/embed picture --> intro-and-help/how-upload-picture-ways-t662.html

At the bottom of the page, click "Full Editor"
On that page look for "Upload Attachment" -> Choose file ->Add the file -> submit.
There is a limit of 2mb's in size.

EDIT -
Welcome to the HondaSxS community. Glad to have you aboard. Your P2 looks good.
Thanks.

C

Cornbread54

Sep 1, 2014
I think figured out thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 292

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!