Picture thread - Pioneer Takeover! 2017

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First 360 video uploaded. Can’t view in Tapatalk, you must use a browser or follow ink to YouTube.

The metal rigid mount is transmitting an awful lot of noise so you may need to turn the volume down on all of the 360 videos because of the annoying rattling sound. UPS just dropped off a rubber isolator mount today which should help.

What camera is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and Dragon21
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What camera is this?

It’s a 360fly 4K. I don’t much about it other than I had some credit card points and used them to get it. There’s probably better out there I’m sure. It doesn’t have a replaceable memory card or battery so I have to charge it and then when the battery runs out I have to quit using it for a couple hours while it’s charging. It has 64 GB of memory built in so that’s not too bad.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It’s a 360fly 4K. I don’t much about it other than I had some credit card points and used them to get it. There’s probably better out there I’m sure. It doesn’t have a replaceable memory card or battery so I have to charge it and then when the battery runs out I have to quit using it for a couple hours while it’s charging. It has 64 GB of memory built in so that’s not too bad.
Most other 360 action cameras are twice the price. That’s some good video. Gonna need to add that to my wish list. Looks like the best option for the price

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Most other 360 action cameras are twice the price. That’s some good video. Gonna need to add that to my wish list. Looks like the best option for the price

What’s their price now? It was $500 a couple years ago. Probably like most electronics, the price drops drastically after a year. I still do not own a 4K TV and I’m glad that I waited because they were outrageous and now they are much cheaper.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

They are only $100. Not bad

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They are only $100. Not bad

Holy crap! Is that the 4K version? At the time when I purchased the standard was 300. My credit card points are now linked to my Amazon account so the possibilities are endless as far as what I can use them for. Back then I had to select from merchandise on the list.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I see that Best Buy has the 4K version for just under $300 right now. That’s still a pretty good deal. But I would search for one that can have a charge cable attached while recording and replaceable memory cards

Reactions: BWAF
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another 360 vid

Everyone should pay attention what @Plumber32 does here so they can take caution when riding close to him!
Cool to watch it happen and then go back changing the view to see your reaction.. Can't even imagine what the next tech will be for cameras - probably VR all the way

mississippimud

mississippimud

Jan 21, 2017
north mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is so freaking cool!!! When I first started watching I thought why did joey post a video of the ground?? Then I got my ass off the couch and the view changed when I walked into the other room. I want one now. Thanks @joeymt33

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
damn you @joeymt33 , kept watching those videos and ended up ordering a camera. Thats some awesome video, and like others said, cool to see different aspects watching it multiple times. Going next weekend so gonna try it out. Where did you mount yours?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!