Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When delton and i were followin you up trail 9 it pich black out man was that a good time if i wouldnt of ran out of beer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Its probably a good thing it was pitch black. Cause knowing my luck there's dropoffs on either side of the big obstacles lmao. Just wait til we put you on Bull Run right @joeymt33 ? You will love the loop (especially dead end hole)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
damn you @joeymt33 , kept watching those videos and ended up ordering a camera. Thats some awesome video, and like others said, cool to see different aspects watching it multiple times. Going next weekend so gonna try it out. Where did you mount yours?

Here is where I had it for the takeover. Yesterday I added the rubber isolator you can see in the picture in hopes that it will reduce the noise coming through the frame.
098c0ecbf2a436a593e13344d66ce542

70db738bb8dc0ebf73dd82fbffdd454b

The Garman VIRB XE was on the front of the vehicle.
7116b222a9039af256c63550c9be9e00

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Its probably a good thing it was pitch black. Cause knowing my luck there's dropoffs on either side of the big obstacles lmao. Just wait til we put you on Bull Run right @joeymt33 ? You will love the loop (especially dead end hole)

It’s about time to get a ride going up there. Hopefully in the month of May we can ride up there at least once or twice. The loop is always fun and we still have unexplored trails! We are also talking about going to prentice cooper next month. I used to love living up there. I was so close I just jumped on the four wheeler in the backyard and took off and never had to use the trailer.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Forgive the ignorance and teach me please...lol
On the camera overlays, is Pitch front to back (aka steep?) and Roll is side to side (aka off camber?)?

I can remember thinking over a decade ago that I needed to integrate the two axis into a camera and market it because the video never seems to do it justice. I'm glad to see someone has done it.

Reactions: BWAF
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Forgive the ignorance and teach me please...lol
On the camera overlays, is Pitch front to back (aka steep?) and Roll is side to side (aka off camber?)?

I can remember thinking over a decade ago that I needed to integrate the two axis into a camera and market it because the video never seems to do it justice. I'm glad to see someone has done it.

You are correct.

Reactions: BWAF
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
It’s about time to get a ride going up there. Hopefully in the month of May we can ride up there at least once or twice. The loop is always fun and we still have unexplored trails! We are also talking about going to prentice cooper next month. I used to love living up there. I was so close I just jumped on the four wheeler in the backyard and took off and never had to use the trailer.
I'm game on bull run. Only have one stock axle to brake. hopefully the dealer will tell me " yes sir your sloppy steerimg rack and your broken drive flange will be covered by the warranry. " tomorrow... WISH ME LUCK!!!!

riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm game on bull run. Only have one stock axle to brake. hopefully the dealer will tell me " yes sir your sloppy steerimg rack and your broken drive flange will be covered by the warranry. " tomorrow... WISH ME LUCK!!!!
I hope they do cover it for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and SundayRdr
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm curious to see how a P5 would do going in the little spots up, up and away! Tempted to try it next time. Y'alls videos give me a better sense. I'd like to see all parts of those trails. Are there any good full length videos out there?

I think Ragnar did some longer vids.

Here’s one of his vids to get you started.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After watching this video I just have 1 thing to say, @Plumber32 is an eh hole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it! Now I’ve got to add you to the long list of guys that need a whooping! Why is this list growing so large? I thought surely everyone liked plumber....

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Dang it! Now I’ve got to add you to the long list of guys that need a whooping! Why is this list growing so large? I thought surely everyone liked plumber....

I saw him chewing his fingernails. Thought it was gross being he plays with s*** all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!