ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry I have posted no videos, I have a good bit of video with you guys in it, I don't care if you view it once or 10000 times, Im only posting it for you guys to see yourselves and your rigs and be able to share the experience with others anyway.

It was my daughters birthday this week and I had to put together a playground the grandparents bought her.

I also found a mild annoyance with the VIRB Edit software detailed HERE where if you don't pull the video to the VIRB Edit software on the computer you are going to be editing it on directly from the camera, the Gmetrix and Multi-Cam functions don't import. So I am reloading my TB of video back to the cameras and then importing back to the VIRB Edit to see if that will work.

Reactions: Ragnar406 and BWAF
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Had a great time at our 1st takeover ! Will be attending again ! I have some go pro video I will get edited in the next day or so. Nice meeting folks and riding trails ! Thanks to @jspeedracer88 and @100Acre for the flip back over assistance !

View attachment 73229 View attachment 73230 View attachment 73231 View attachment 73232 View attachment 73233 View attachment 73234 View attachment 73235 View attachment 73236 View attachment 73237 View attachment 73238 View attachment 73239 View attachment 73240 View attachment 73241 View attachment 73242 View attachment 73243

Buddy, no worries, just glad you all didn't get hurt. nobody gets left when they are riding with me! well...unless you ride a popo then your on your own...lol

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What? Your in Blue Grass Country and you listen to music like that?
Listen bro! I grew up on old 80’s country and love that chit to no end. But when your blasten on a trail on a UTV The original Country Gold show just ain’t going to cut it for me. Later around the campfire maybe. If that gets you off when ridin, you can make your own video with it then right on? ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry I’m a bit late with some videos. the HVAC business has ben quite busy since I got back. As they say...better late then never!;) @hank @bryanusmc @tr005 @trigger

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Listen bro! I grew up on old 80’s country and love that chit to no end. But when your blasten on a trail on a UTV The original Country Gold show just ain’t going to cut it for me. Later around the campfire maybe. If that gets you off when ridin, you can make your own video with it then right on? ;)
Ha! Seems a lot of people are touchy this week????? I ride the same kind of lines you do, tend to ride the edges. That comes from the day I used to race enduros.

Reactions: Caper and Remington
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ha! Seems a lot of people are touchy this week????? I ride the same kind of lines you do, tend to ride the edges. That comes from the day I used to race enduros.
My neighbors kid , in Cape Breton , well he’s 18, so no kid anymore but he’s been racing since he was a little kid. They own a few acres and the father has an excavator so he has his own track next to the house. I always thought I could ride but I put a go- pro on his helmet and , wow, crazy. Huge air and looong jumps. No fear. So now he races a Honda 250, I think. Yeah. Haha And I love seeing the videos of other places. We have some trails that have a lot of rocks. Zig zag. And not the papers. Haha . We were supposed to be legal by July 1 st but , government. Haha. And I’ll pound any music out there. I don’t have a stereo but want one. Louder the better. It’s the age. Haha It’s 68 degrees up here today. Wish I was at the cottage. Perfect for riding. Stay cool.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A sloppy mess to the waterfall!
Cool. Nice trail. Not too bad for mud. Just watching that makes me want to get the bike out. I got to get a stereo. There is an after market one that goes under the roof but I’d like to hear it before I bought it. Who was in front, he was close to getting stuck on camera. Haha . We need stuff like that up here. Got the trails, especially in Cape Breton. I think I’ll ask the government for money to start a business. There are two beautiful farms going to be for sale in the not too distant future. Put up a few cabins and they are in the middle of the trail system. I think people would love it. But what do I know. Haha. Nice recording Remington.
Caper

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just watched all 3 of them. Watching these made me remember how much sh** I put this machine through. Epic ride with good friends, we'll never forget it.
Right on brother! Will never forget it and many many more to come!;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!