Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Cabin shower head... Surely the people overseas know there are people over 5' tall in the states.

Resized 20180420 101309

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe off trail 25, dont have my map handy. Took us 6hrs to ride there and back from RRB but we're weird and dig old cemeteries so we stopped at every one we passed.
I wanted to do that too!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
A few more. This was my second time at the takeover, met a lot more people this time to put the faces with the names and didn’t disappoint @GlockMeister @100Acre @Chooglin @Choogsbro @Cuoutdoors and many others to name a few. You all are super individuals and I’m glad to call you friends. Also the usual suspects friends I met from last year @sharp @CaptinJackRZR and @jrplaza2008, always great to see you guys. I know I’ve left some out, you know who you are. Our small group took a ride to the flame on our own and hit dragons back and the widow maker. We made it through no problem, a bit harry but we did well and thanks the the fellas that showed up and gave us some currage to make it Down by following there lines @joeymt33 and @LandPioneer for the cigar he kindly gave me as a kind gesture and I returned the favor. View attachment 73131 View attachment 73129
Yes sir you are more than welcome. I enjoyed the cigar you gave me in return! Really enjoyed meeting you guys...

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cabin shower head... Surely the people overseas know there are people over 5' tall in the states.

View attachment 73256
We had a custom shower built at home. I told the guy where I wanted the showerhead, he had to get a ladder to install it!!

mississippimud

mississippimud

Jan 21, 2017
north mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had good time with you guys. I think y’all are cool even when the trail gets rough or the roof touches the ground!
We had good time with you guys. I think y’all are cool even when the trail gets rough or the roof touches the ground!
@Heneryhound we are calling this Skinny Pedal!! Otw to Dragons back Thursday

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe off trail 25, dont have my map handy. Took us 6hrs to ride there and back from RRB but we're weird and dig old cemeteries so we stopped at every one we passed.

How was the walk up? Had a group talk us out of it when we were over on that side of the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A few more. This was my second time at the takeover, met a lot more people this time to put the faces with the names and didn’t disappoint @GlockMeister @100Acre @Chooglin @Choogsbro @Cuoutdoors and many others to name a few. You all are super individuals and I’m glad to call you friends. Also the usual suspects friends I met from last year @sharp @CaptinJackRZR and @jrplaza2008, always great to see you guys. I know I’ve left some out, you know who you are. Our small group took a ride to the flame on our own and hit dragons back and the widow maker. We made it through no problem, a bit harry but we did well and thanks the the fellas that showed up and gave us some currage to make it Down by following there lines @joeymt33 and @LandPioneer for the cigar he kindly gave me as a kind gesture and I returned the favor. View attachment 73131 View attachment 73129
Glad i ran into ya bud...enjoyed meeting you and shooting the bull for a bit..hopefully next year we can get together on a ride.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My misses has bad knees and had no issue, I would guess a half a mile maybe 3/4 (one way).... nice pea gravel path. Didnt see any elk but the view was worth the small hike.
I always keep an extra knee brace in the P5 in case I have to walk out. Knee issues stink!

Reactions: JCMINIS and BWAF
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lets go back soon ! Im seeing from the picture thread I missed alot of trails !
Give me a week or two and OK!!!! I saw power line pix that looked fun too.

Reactions: JCMINIS and BWAF
JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
I prolly shouldnt cuz @JTW is gonna give me a hard time but I missed this one of the misses trying on her takeover shirt for the BBQ. But hey im cool with it.

IMG 1018

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!