P1000 Pioneer 1000-3 cab options

M

MBTractorman

Aug 20, 2020
Delhi, On
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking for recommendations for the best and most cost effective way to close in a Pioneer 1000-3 for the winter. I already have the Honda hard roof and two piece poly windscreen. I am not interested in the hard doors mostly due to cost. Is Honda OEM soft rear panel and soft upper doors going to be adequate or is there better aftermarket solutions out there.

Reactions: BWAF and GHT
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for recommendations for the best and most cost effective way to close in a Pioneer 1000-3 for the winter. I already have the Honda hard roof and two piece poly windscreen. I am not interested in the hard doors mostly due to cost. Is Honda OEM soft rear panel and soft upper doors going to be adequate or is there better aftermarket solutions out there.
That's what I run, make sure its gen 2 upper doors truth be know I wish i had brought hard back glass with slider I leave mid panel in year round cut dust down 70%

20191109 122413

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the addiction!
I have the Honda hard roof with the Honda glass windshield and the Honda sliding glass back window. Haven't splurged for the doors yet but i think this will be the year. The hard back window keeps the dust way down for sure.

Reactions: Isaiah
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Armor Tech glass windshield, sliding glass rear metal panel and roof and am looking at their metal doors for winter.

None of these options are "thrifty". Just like a Ferrari Pista 488 titanium exhaust will run $7,000-$10,000.

Reactions: Isaiah
M

MBTractorman

Aug 20, 2020
Delhi, On
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the reply's. I think I'm going to go with the OEM hard rear panel and soft uppers. New orders now from a dealer will be Gen2 I would think. Is there a way to tell from the part numbers? I'm also in Canada so part numbers might not be exactly the same?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!