P1000m5 Pioneer 1000-5 Body Panels

L

Lewhondro

Sep 22, 2018
WY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and have a question. I have a 2016 Honda pioneer 1000-5 deluxe (White) and I would like to change the color to camo. Does anyone know where I can purchase a full set of camo panels to change out (sides hood etc)? Anyone out there have camo and want to trade?

Thanks in advance!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your cheapest and fastest option is contact @jrplaza2008 and have him print a wrap with the camo of your choosing.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your cheapest and fastest option is contact @jrplaza2008 and have him print a wrap with the camo of your choosing.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So how does this work? I send the pieces to you and you wrap them?

No you would buy the wrap, remove your plastic panels and apply it yourself. It's a little time consuming but not difficult, patience, attention to detail and following the instructions will yield great results.

Buying the Camo panels is around $2200 now, doing the wrap kit would save you about $1400. Not to mention the factory camo has been known to come off under certain conditions and then you have tan panels.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@jay_man81 has a nice install video on a base 5 seater from CreativeUTVgraphics.com hit up youtube and search Appalachian Mountain Riders.

Reactions: jay_man81 and lee
L

Lewhondro

Sep 22, 2018
WY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No you would buy the wrap, remove your plastic panels and apply it yourself. It's a little time consuming but not difficult, patience, attention to detail and following the instructions will yield great results.

Buying the Camo panels is around $2200 now, doing the wrap kit would save you about $1400. Not to mention the factory camo has been known to come off under certain conditions and then you have tan panels.

I had no idea factory panels were that much money. Hard to imagine those thin cheap pieces of plastic could be even close to that but I guess it doesn’t surprise me from factory pricing. At this point I will try to find a panel trade or a used set but if not I will probably just live with white. If I decide to go with a rap I will let you know. Thanks so much for the information and response!!!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had no idea factory panels were that much money. Hard to imagine those thin cheap pieces of plastic could be even close to that but I guess it doesn’t surprise me from factory pricing. At this point I will try to find a panel trade or a used set but if not I will probably just live with white. If I decide to go with a rap I will let you know. Thanks so much for the information and response!!!

The standard colored plastic aren’t that much. @$500 for a full set.

The painted and camo are ridiculous.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!