P1000 Pioneer 1000-5 rear camber issue

Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Dec 18, 2020
Central oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I never noticed anything. My wife could hear a high pitched noise that I can't hear. She thought it was coming from the front but it was the rear because the bearings fixed the noise also.
So I jacked up the back and went to each side and pulled back and forth sideways on the top of each tire, the driver side had a little play and the passenger side felt pretty solid. We have dinner plans tonight so I’m not able to tear into it further but what did yours feel like when you investigated the issue? Was there quite a bit of movement in the tire/wheel?

Reactions: TripleB and Isaiah
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So I jacked up the back and went to each side and pulled back and forth sideways on the top of each tire, the driver side had a little play and the passenger side felt pretty solid. We have dinner plans tonight so I’m not able to tear into it further but what did yours feel like when you investigated the issue? Was there quite a bit of movement in the tire/wheel?
There was lots of movement when they were trashed out at 4000 miles. I changed another rear during deer season this winter. It was leaning in but only had very little movement. When I put a new one in, it straightened the tire back up also. I got 3000 miles out of that bearing. I guess I need to grease them more often but I'd like to ride all I can. Wheel bearings, 1 ball joint and 1 a-arm bushing, 1 air filter and multiple oil changes in 7500 miles. I pretty happy with it so far. Hopefully bearings will fix you problem. Ronayers.com for oem bearings is the cheapest I've found. Spend $99 and its free shipping and no tax unless you live in North Carolina.

Reactions: Isaiah
Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Dec 18, 2020
Central oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There was lots of movement when they were trashed out at 4000 miles. I changed another rear during deer season this winter. It was leaning in but only had very little movement. When I put a new one in, it straightened the tire back up also. I got 3000 miles out of that bearing. I guess I need to grease them more often but I'd like to ride all I can. Wheel bearings, 1 ball joint and 1 a-arm bushing, 1 air filter and multiple oil changes in 7500 miles. I pretty happy with it so far. Hopefully bearings will fix you problem. Ronayers.com for oem bearings is the cheapest I've found. Spend $99 and its free shipping and no tax unless you live in North Carolina.
Well I appreciate all the information, I’m going to go ahead and replace both sides and hope that fixes it 🤞🏼 Atleast they will be fresh

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!