Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How big of a tire will that hold?
It can be modified to fit whatever tire size you would would want but we'd have to lose a little space on the cooler rack to go any bigger than a 28" tire. It's currently set up for a 28" tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased a spare tire and fuel can rack from Moses, received it yesterday (a day early) and installed it this morning. The service and quality were both very good in my opinion. The installation was simple and the fit was very good. Attached is a 3 gallon gas can and my spare tire and wheel should be in at some point next week. I will post a couple more pictures when it is all assembled. Bottom line, great quality product, simple and well constructed - I'd do it again.
IMG 3196
when it's all assembled.
IMG 3191
IMG 3194

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased a spare tire and fuel can rack from Moses, received it yesterday (a day early) and installed it this morning. The service and quality were both very good in my opinion. The installation was simple and the fit was very good. Attached is a 3 gallon gas can and my spare tire and wheel should be in at some point next week. I will post a couple more pictures when it is all assembled. Bottom line, great quality product, simple and well constructed - I'd do it again.View attachment 24569 when it's all assembled.
View attachment 24567 View attachment 24568
Thank you brother! Much appreciated! Let me know if there's anything you need.

Reactions: solrus and Manwell
txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do any custom work? Maybe no cooler mount with a tire offset slightly to improve taillight visibility and ropax mounts 90 degrees from the rack similar to the attached pic. Nice work for sure.
Ropax mount

Reactions: Moses
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do any custom work? Maybe no cooler mount with a tire offset slightly to improve taillight visibility and ropax mounts 90 degrees from the rack similar to the attached pic. Nice work for sure.View attachment 24570
Thank you. I have three different configurations for the 1000-5. And yes I'll do custom. If it isn't a drastic change the price will stay the same or be less depending on the rack. I'm open to all ideas

Reactions: MuskyHunter and JTW
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you brother! Much appreciated! Let me know if there's anything you need.
I just call it how it is... I appreciate your quick phone call back to me and then fast service. Service is a huge part of the equation for me. Couple service with a quality product and there ya have it, a happy customer!

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Moses I probably wouldn't be ready until the spring - do you think the design ( without cooler mount ) could be be extended out to the end of the tail gate while in the down position - essentially making a bed extender as well?

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Moses I probably wouldn't be ready until the spring - do you think the design ( without cooler mount ) could be be extended out to the end of the tail gate while in the down position - essentially making a bed extender as well?
I know it can be done but I'm not too sure about the load it would put on the back of the machine from it hanging out with that amount of leverage?

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK makes sense. My unengineered guess is that a spare (alum) and 2-4 gallons of liquid in rotopax's would be doable. I loaded cooler in add would prob not be advisable. Maybe some one on here will be a Guinea Pig for me:cool:

Reactions: Moses
62straight

62straight

Dec 24, 2015
I purchased a spare tire and fuel can rack from Moses, received it yesterday (a day early) and installed it this morning. The service and quality were both very good in my opinion. The installation was simple and the fit was very good. Attached is a 3 gallon gas can and my spare tire and wheel should be in at some point next week. I will post a couple more pictures when it is all assembled. Bottom line, great quality product, simple and well constructed - I'd do it again.View attachment 24569 when it's all assembled.
View attachment 24567 View attachment 24568

any chance you could take a pic with tailgate down and carrier closed and rear seats up? Curious how much room is in between. Agreed, looks like a great product and one I want!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On mine, the inside edge of the tailgate to the edge of the upper support bar is right at 6"... if that help at all.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!