• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Pioneer 50+ accessories.

Discussion in 'Pioneer 700 Accessories and Modifications' started by greenatv, Feb 28, 2013.

1. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    I wonder what kind of accessories honda will have for the pioneer 700-4?
    a radio and seaker system would be cool.
    definitely a full cab system.
    windshild. roof. side windows.
    maybe a heater!
    cb radio?
    full light system.

post below what you would like for it to have!

2. BigRiver

BigRiver Active Member
    Lifetime Member

I'm curious about how a roof will be adapted and built on the Pioneer. Both the bench seat area and the bed area has the roll cage bars raking down and forward. I can see rain run off collecting at the seam between the two, that is if the roof comes in two pieces. Or maybe it's a one piece that addresses the issue?

3. catman

catman Member

I myself would like to know what the signature series of accesories consist of, i'am thinking and hope maybe this is where the power steering and heater and auto glass winshield comes in, and wish they would let the whole cat out of the bag very soon.I have been waiting for someone to build this style of machine for quite a while, and who better than honda!!!

4. atv

atv New Member

Ownership:
    Big Red
    Glass could be a option. But if you taking it on the trail you want want glass. There are some very comparable "glass like" products. A build in heater would be a good idea. My wife would love that... lol... of course for her a hair dryer would be a great idea too... But not on my ride.... she going to have to get her own. haha...

5. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    You know what I would like to see... A built in, touch screen, monitor with built in GPS. Honda's experiments at on board GPS in the Gscape lines have, well... completely sucked.... This would change the game and Honda would be the first to offer such a thing on a ATV.
    I would love to have this on the Hat-field trails. Maybe we would not get lost so often. But then... getting lost is what makes it so fun. lol..

6. Swamper

Swamper Member
    Lifetime Member

I'd like a custom cooler to fit behind the rear seats. With 4 people on board we'll need some cold soda's too!

7. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Thats not a bad idea. Even a soft one would work.

8. Swamper

Swamper Member
    Lifetime Member

Checked the space behind the rear seats today. Very minimal only a very small soft cooler has a chance to fit. But that's ok I ordered the bed extender just in case. I think there maybe enough room to put a very small soft cooler under the hood. There's definitely room to put something in there at least a small tool box. There's room between rear seats as well in the thigh area I'm sure something can be made to hold a small cooler there as well.