P500 Pioneer 500 6-seater!

S

Speedee86

Dec 26, 2019
Lake Elsinore, CA
Ownership

1. 500
This whole thing is super rad! My wife an I picked up a 2020 pioneer 500 recently. We have a wolf pup 17rp, small 17 foot toy hauler. Always bee quad and dirtbike people. Never anticipated a SxS would be possible in our small trailer and were totally fine with that. Till I saw the p500 and took measurements. Went to the dealer and told them if it fits I will buy it today! So we have it now and love it. We have our son who is 4 and I put a 4 point harness in the middle if the bench for him. But we were tossing around the idea of a cage extension and adding a rear bench, then saw this post last week.... now ours is at the shop to get the cage extended and a bench seat added haha. Thanks for posting this and proving it is possible and works great. You have done an amazing job! Question, I am wanting to add nets for the back when it's done, like you did, did you just order a second set of front factory nets for the rear?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!