P500 Pioneer 500 vs old couch :)

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe if you had done this at 3am after 26 beers it wouldn't have survived as long. :D But seriously... We need to know that brand of that tough-ass couch!
I am very impressed at the beating it took. I actually edited out several minutes of me climbing all over it with the pioneer before it finally broke. These couches are very old, older than me. Built in the 70s.

D

DDDonkey

It is sad on the amount of trash in the desert, but on a side note I have ran over many couches and chairs found out there.

Reactions: SouthwestORV
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
It is sad on the amount of trash in the desert, but on a side note I have ran over many couches and chairs found out there.
I knew I wasn’t alone! It’s fun to run stuff over, right?! (As long as no nails...)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!