BOX1

P700 Pioneer 700 cab heat issues

Terry

Terry

May 19, 2015
Arkansas
I have a 2015 Pioneer 700 and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to prevent the seat and surrounding areas from getting hot?

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I know it can be an issue with the 500's where we put sheets of stuff under the seats to help during the summer time...not sure about the 700's....but it has been brought up before....

Hot seat??

Terry

Terry

May 19, 2015
Arkansas
I know it can be an issue with the 500's where we put sheets of stuff under the seats to help during the summer time...not sure about the 700's....but it has been brought up before....

Hot seat??
Yeah i'd like to find some type of heat shield to put under seat and around areas

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah i'd like to find some type of heat shield to put under seat and around areas
Do a search under the P500 and look for it there. There have been SEVERAL post on there and everyone uses something different but you can see a lot of pics of how they did it and what they used. Many different options as far as material. I know the 700 is different...but sounds like you are looking for what we all did. Most make it so we can take them out during winter time to help add a little heat into the cabs but be able to attach it back when the temps begin to rise up again.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Really!!!!! I'm trying to get more heat:D
I have not seen anything for the 700,but the front could be stopped by a piece of foam or door insulation would help. And acrossed the seat belts a sweatshirt or kids blanket stop that. Arkansas is hot.:eek:

Terry

Terry

May 19, 2015
Arkansas
Really!!!!! I'm trying to get more heat:D
I have not seen anything for the 700,but the front could be stopped by a piece of foam or door insulation would help. And acrossed the seat belts a sweatshirt or kids blanket stop that. Arkansas is hot.:eek:
yeah we do a lot of riding in the summer time

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 2015 Pioneer 700 and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to prevent the seat and surrounding areas from getting hot?
What year is your unit? (EDIT: Duh...answered in your original post)

I ask because you never saw this complaint about the 2014's (which i had). The 2015 and up have a cat and O2 sensor so they can be run leaner, so they must be running hotter (as you would expect).

I took one of those cheap rubber cargo mats from Walmart and put under the front seats, but i did so purely for sound reduction. I'm sure it helps with heat as well....but I honestly never found the heat from mine objectionable, even on 100* days in AZ.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I haven't noticed any issues with cab heat......maybe I'm just old and like it a little warmer..

Reactions: DG Rider
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!