BOX1

P700 Pioneer 700 with Can-Am Commander Shocks

tradosaurus

tradosaurus

Jun 2, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Would someone that's done this post the exact parts list needed?

C

Cazadore

Apr 22, 2017
Az
Ownership

1. 700-4
Straight swap with ‘11 struts and springs. Gave me about a 4” lift. Put lift blocks on the back for a 2” rear lift.

Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
Straight swap with ‘11 struts and springs. Gave me about a 4” lift. Put lift blocks on the back for a 2” rear lift.

Lift blocks meaning the spring spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smitty335
C

Cazadore

Apr 22, 2017
Az
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes. You can see the difference in length between the Can Am and the Pioneer with the block installed
C1F10DEF 5BFA 411B BC62 A885437F930D

Reactions: Mudwing
C

Cazadore

Apr 22, 2017
Az
Ownership

1. 700-4
No, they are both front. I just traded in my Pioneer and removed the Can Am set and put the Honda stock shocks/springs with blocks back on. I bought the Can Am springs (front/rear) off of a guy and still have the rear springs as well. My intention was to mount them but I never did as I didn't want to do the whole bushing fitting for the rear shocks. The front install and swap took only a few minutes once I got the Can Am front shocks compressed into the springs and put into place.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!