Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a couple of talon guys tell me the Pioneer shouldn't be out on the trails in Moab. It does pretty good work of Moab, wheelbase is the only hold back in some spots!!

Uploaded a bunch of new videos to my YouTube :)

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Had a couple of talon guys tell me the Pioneer shouldn't be out on the trails in Moab. It does pretty good work of Moab, wheelbase is the only hold back in some spots!!

Are these the same guys who drive 4 seat land yachts up and down gravel roads with 5 light bars and whips, and robot rap blasting?

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
CRAZY!!!!! Impressive what the Pioneer (and driver) could do for sure!

I do think that i would have had a helmet on (and a couple pairs of clean underwear)!!!!!!!

H

HondaTech

Same guys who drive 20 feet drink and bulls***, drive 20 feet drunk and bulls*** some more.

I'm like my boss when I ride, we cover some ground.

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Krx is very well built, except for those knuckles 🤣. I love watching them on the trail. I think the wheelbase, weight placement and the low range gearing sets them apart from any 2 seater out there.

First impression when out wheeling with new people, oh look it's a "Utility" machine, our rides are going to take forever waiting for him to catch up. Except for a few rzr owners most of the people I ride with are like wow that machine does pretty good by the end of the day, the other people are mad it did the same lines as their 40-50k machine and I didn't smoke a belt by the end of the day.

My winter goals are to stretch the pioneer 12" and run a long travel kit from Texas Tough Customs (reworked a little for less lift) putting me close to that 100" WB mark. If COPS comes out with the low range only kit this winter I plan on running my IGR and the low range kit (25% igr then 27% (estimated)) that will give me low enough gearing for 35s on the rocks.

W

Wheel-Man

Jun 14, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hence the reason a driving/off reading course should be required for purchasing UTV's...

THREE TIMES this year alone, I have seen drivers slam and hold the brakes when lifting at the top of an obstacle. Four if I count a kid on a 4 wheeler that almost died from doing it.

But cool video. Lol

Reactions: Isaiah and Dezrik
Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which video are you referring to 😁, we see people all the time hit the brakes in panic and if they would of stayed in it or left off the gas they would of been fine.

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You know that's true but I guess it just come natural to hit the brakes when things start to go wrong.

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!