BOX1

P700m4 Pioneer Review Video

M

mrallen

Sep 11, 2015
Hey I'm new to the group here. Really enjoying all the info. I'm a medium sized youtube channel and decided to review the Pioneer. Didn't find a lot of pro/con reviews on youtube. Let me know what you think.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @mrallen ! I like the review when done .

M

mrallen

Sep 11, 2015
Appreciate that. Now to get all those annoying noises fixed that I complained about!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Appreciate that. Now to get all those annoying noises fixed that I complained about!

@mrallen Welcome to the Club! Thanks for posting up the review video.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@mrallen I don't know if you have got a chance to explore yet but the fix's are on here! the door I believe is a double latch if it rattles with the bump stops fully extended then screw them in it may not be catching the eye properly. and for a noisy rear end the guys are using a thicker oil or cutting with lucas.

M

mrallen

Sep 11, 2015
@mrallen I don't know if you have got a chance to explore yet but the fix's are on here! the door I believe is a double latch if it rattles with the bump stops fully extended then screw them in it may not be catching the eye properly. and for a noisy rear end the guys are using a thicker oil or cutting with lucas.
Mine seems to be coming from the front end. The rear diff noise is getting better actually. The roof is also pretty squeaky.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Mine seems to be coming from the front end. The rear diff noise is getting better actually. The roof is also pretty squeaky.
is it the roof or the roll cage? I went around and retourqued all the ROPS bolts and that helped.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!