Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Gold-digger

Gold-digger

Mar 12, 2019
Ocean Shores Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CMB and @Russ989 since I’m horrible at mailing stuff and seeing how ye won yet naer received yer winnings because of my aforementioned failings, I’d like to offer ye’uns my reserved RV site at RRB for the Takeover. Since I’ll be moving across the country and building a new life, I doubt I’ll make it to the Takeover in summer. Heck I’d rather be riding in Idaho than Tennessee anyway. So if y’all want to share or split my RV site, I‘d be happy to at least offer that up. Y’all figure it out and lemme know if that works for y’all. It’s definitely worth more than the oz of silver each. I reserved the site through a mixup at where everyone was staying on that last ride when I broke my ribs. I couldn’t get my money back so they gave me a rain check which I was saving for the T.O. Now seeing that I won’t be there...I’d like to offer it to you guys.
What part of Idaho? I'm in Washington

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I’ve always wondered how comfortable the comfort inn really is...... 🤔
Good question will be my first time staying at the Comfort Inn. I usually take the camper, however back in September it had rained a few days before a ride and the campground had quite a bit of mud as we all did to when done riding. Took week to clean the dang thing inside and out lol. A few of the fine club members we hit the trials with were staying at the comfort Inn and they said it was nice so I figured what the heck try it for the takeover and keep the camper clean for our annual July 4th camping trip.

Camper

G

GARedRyder

Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2021
Ranger, Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question: My son would like to attend but has a Honda Rubicon not a SXS. Can he still go on the rides or it it restricted to SXS’s?

This will be my first year and I just purchased a 2021 1000-5. Wasn’t sure of the game rules.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's pretty much open to whatever you want to bring. In 2019 I brought a cousin with his grizzly 700. Its a good time.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question: My son would like to attend but has a Honda Rubicon not a SXS. Can he still go on the rides or it it restricted to SXS’s?

This will be my first year and I just purchased a 2021 1000-5. Wasn’t sure of the game rules.
Won’t be the first or last four wheeler at takeover. It’s not even limited to Honda’s lol. See you there!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Bring'm!!! Little bit of everything for everyone!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I called Stephanie today and added monday (5/31) to our reservation, 6 days at RRB for us........ I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my liver for the ass whoop'n it'll take that week 🤣 🍻

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!