BOX1

Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
How much extra fuel do you guys take with you on your daily ride? I'll be rocking a p52 (4gal) and thinking about attaching a 3.5gal rotopax to it as well. Think that will be enough for a full day's worth of hard riding?
I carry a 3 gallon can. I used it when we went to eternal flame, prison, train the same day. It was a great trip.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve got a 2gal rotopax and so far haven’t needed it. On the trip home I dump the rotopax into the truck so I don’t end up with old gas in it though. 😂

My last trip back from RRB, I was running on fumes and couldn't get off anywhere due to road construction. Ended up pulling over and dumping the RotoPax in, it's only a 1 gal but I needed it. I carry one for fuel and one for water, they're expensive as hell but both of them were used on that trip. Money well spent.

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I would assume so......should be fun. Gotta get some more of that peach shine 😉
Yep, the wife has great expectations for another trip to the Prison! She wants some more apple and Carmel shine!
There’s got to be an easier trail to get to the prison than what we did at the MOM! Lol

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Yep, the wife has great expectations for another trip to the Prison! She wants some more apple and Carmel shine!
There’s got to be an easier trail to get to the prison than what we did at the MOM! Lol
Tell me more about this shine.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
According to Jackal, it was the easy trail 😂 😂

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
According to Jackal, it was the easy trail 😂 😂
I only ride gravel roads according to some self described experts. So it can't be that bad 🤣

That said, a dry mountain trail vs. washed out and rainy mountain trails are two different animals entirely.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I only ride gravel roads according to some self described experts. So it can't be that bad 🤣

That said, a dry mountain trail vs. washed out and rainy mountain trails are two different animals entirely.
Oh no complaints from me, we loved it!!
I've been told the wetter the better.........works for trails too 😉

😂 😂 😂

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yea I had a blast! If I wanted to ride gravel roads I could do that any day of the week around the house! I like to be challenged a bit for sure!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!