BOX1

Pioneer Takeover REGISTRATION - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone who is planning to attend the 2022 Pioneer Takeover - A HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
PLEASE register at the top of this thread.
Tapatalk viewers will need to view the web version.

REGISTER ABOVE OR BY CLICKING HERE ---> https://hondasxs.com/threads/pionee...22-ride-royal-blue-resort.30986/rsvp-register
Leave a note on what machine you have and please add how many in your group.

We always like to get a general idea of how many people and machines are planning to attend.
In the past we have had a more complex registration. This time it is simple.
While registration is not required, we kindly ask that you please do.

This will help us with planning the even to we can be prepared for all.

We have always held this event FREE to everyone.
We can only do so via our wonderful sponsors and vendor support.
We are asking that anyone who wishes to sponsor the even please do so as we have 1 month left to get things in order.
Anyone who would would like to donate a item please shoot me a message so it can be arranged.

TO SPONSOR THE EVENT.
Please see our post here ---> 2022 Pioneer Takeover Sponsorships now OPEN!

VENDORS WELCOME.
Anyone who wishes to set up a table at the event please contact me.
While we wish for each vendor to also be a sponsor we understand some business's and clubs just don't have the budget.

Thank you to all our current vendor and sponsors.
@Hondasxs

Last edited:
S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone who is planning to attend the 2022 Pioneer Takeover - A HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
PLEASE register at the top of this thread.
Tapatalk viewers will need to view the web version.

REGISTER ABOVE OR BY CLICKING HERE ---> https://hondasxs.com/threads/pionee...22-ride-royal-blue-resort.30986/rsvp-register
Leave a note on what machine you have and please add how many in your group.

We always like to get a general idea of how many people and machines are planning to attend.
In the past we have had a more complex registration. This time it is simple.
While registration is not required, we kindly ask that you please do.

This will help us with planning the even to we can be prepared for all.

We have always held this event FREE to everyone.
We can only do so via our wonderful sponsors and vendor support.
We are asking that anyone who wishes to sponsor the even please do so as we have 1 month left to get things in order.
Anyone who would would like to donate a item please shoot me a message so it can be arranged.

TO SPONSOR THE EVENT.
Please see our post here ---> 2022 Pioneer Takeover Sponsorships now OPEN!

VENDORS WELCOME.
Anyone who wishes to set up a table at the event please contact me.
While we wish for each vendor to also be a sponsor we understand some business's and clubs just don't have the budget.

Thank you to all our current vendor and sponsors.
@Hondasxs
Registered!

TTaylor

TTaylor

Oct 26, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
I know it is a "Pioneer" takeover... but, is it restricted to only Honda Pioneers? I have a 700-4 I would be bringing, but I also have a Honda Talon 1000r that I would want to bring as well. I ask this because I have never been to, or heard of, Pioneer, Tennessee and have no clue about this ride. Thanks!

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I know it is a "Pioneer" takeover... but, is it restricted to only Honda Pioneers? I have a 700-4 I would be bringing, but I also have a Honda Talon 1000r that I would want to bring as well. I ask this because I have never been to, or heard of, Pioneer, Tennessee and have no clue about this ride. Thanks!

You can bring whatever you ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!