Places to ride in NC, SC and VA

JWard03

JWard03

May 20, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Hi everyone,

I'll be looking to purchase a P500 in the next few months. It's the right size for me and what I need it for. However, when I'm not using it for hunting and work, I'd like to take it places to joy ride. I'm not looking for extreme crawling or mud, just trails and light duty stuff. I know about the Uhwarrie and Pisgah Nat. Forests, but where else in NC, VA or SC is there to ride and camp. With or without an RV is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: sharp and Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Go to rider planet and click on the state you want and it will show all riding areas and info on them.

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
G

gtsum2

Apr 28, 2019
Moseley
Once you ride hatfield trails in west va, your local trails will pale in comparison. Also, there are the original pocahantas trails in southwest va which are similar to hatfield trails.

If you want mud and water, busco beach in north Carolina is popular. So is caroljna adventure world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RSMark5

RSMark5

May 10, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Carolina Adventure World to my understand was just sold and it shows because it totally sucks now, also its $40 to get in, where everyone else in NC is $10 or $15.

Busco, River Neck Acres, Deep Creek atv, Outback (machine killer), Midway, Cape fear ATV (bring your scuba gear) are the ones I've been to. Busco is my spot, its not far from me and I've been going there many many years. It can get a little crazy though on big weekends.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!