P500 Plastic for ( DIY ) MUD Guards & ???

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Online at :
SpeedwayMotors.com

Airdam/Body extention Plastic
1/8in Thick x 22in. Wide x 25ft. Long roll. SMOOTH texture
Black was under $75.00 shipped to door ( guarantees 2 Day Del. )

Other Colors & lengths available.( $$$$ varies)

Durable & Flexable -- stiff enough to hold desired shape using a heat gun.
Easy to work with -- Heat Gun -- tin snips & or sabersaw.

Only your imagination & fabricaton skills is holding you back.
Mud Guards
Fender Flair's
P520 Box area above & in front of Rear Tires (prevent mud build-up up )
P500 Floor protcctors ( P700 too )

Unlimited uses! Atv/UTV-- trailer -- Truck
LESS -- $$$$ than 1 set flairs or mud guards

20220304 144024 20220304 144414

M

Maine Farmer

Jul 16, 2022
ME
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the idea! Used a roll to make a set of 3“ rear inner fender extensions and a set of full front fender and inner wheel well shields for my P500. You can see the layer of cow “poop” built up on the inner fenders.
12DD3809 CFDB 4E74 871C 526A23CEA067

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Nice!
Now that you have it you'll find many uses.

Original reason for purchase:
Needed to fill space Above & Below Rear Hard Panel ( with Slide Open window ) making at the time for 2022 P520
Pictures of rear panel.
Thanks for the idea! Used a roll to make a set of 3“ rear inner fender extensions and a set of full front fender and inner wheel well shields for my P500. You can see the layer of cow “poop” built up on the inner fenders. View attachment 353508

Have since :: coverd the under side of P520 dump box >< keep snow & mud out ( space between box & outer panel )

20220407 093231 20220407 093056

Last edited:
FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the idea! Used a roll to make a set of 3“ rear inner fender extensions and a set of full front fender and inner wheel well shields for my P500. You can see the layer of cow “poop” built up on the inner fenders. View attachment 353508

I have some 1/8" plastic purchased years ago, when I added 1" spacers. Never installed though. Now running with rims that added about another 1" +- so, need to add the front fender flares. I'd be interested in how you mounted yours. I'm thinking a couple of muffler clamps on the frame tubing, along with the plastic plugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudder
M

Maine Farmer

Jul 16, 2022
ME
Ownership

1. 500
I have some 1/8" plastic purchased years ago, when I added 1" spacers. Never installed though. Now running with rims that added about another 1" +- so, need to add the front fender flares. I'd be interested in how you mounted yours. I'm thinking a couple of muffler clamps on the frame tubing, along with the plastic plugs.
Sorry right in the middle of wrapping up the last of haying for the season, once things slow down I will do a decent post or video. I cut the plastic and heated it so it covered the usual mud flap portion and also folded over and covered all the holes twords the radiator under hood area. It came out nice.

Reactions: alrewe20 and futzin
FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
Look forward to the pictures/video.

Around here, 1st cutting was good, 2nd was poor (too dry), and last cutting improved with late summer rains, but now the drying time is always a challenge.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!