BOX1

P700 PM on used P700

T

the_buzz_man

Dec 13, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm about to purchase a 2019 P700-2 deluxe with just under 300 miles on it. I was told the last pm was done "over a year ago." So, I'm planning on doing a PM shortly after getting it. I'm wanting to make sure I am ordering the correct parts. Below is what i am looking to get, straight from Amsoil.

-(4) 10W-40 Synthetic ATV/UTV Engine Oil (AUV40QT-EA)
-(1) Synthetic ATV/UTV Transmission & Differential Fluid (AUDTPK-EA)
-(1) Wix Oil Filter (57938)

Anything else I need to be looking to do also? This is my first SXS, and I want to make sure I keep it up properly.
I appreciate any info.

the_buzz_man

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not familiar about your Amsoil and wix numbers. most are using the Honda syn kits. Unless there is someone that has used your stuff before? The 10-40 should be ok.
did a quick search and this will help you. The search is your friend on here.
Also more importantly when you pick that puppy up is Pics! You have to post pics! #POIDH

T

the_buzz_man

Dec 13, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not familiar about your Amsoil and wix numbers. most are using the Honda syn kits. Unless there is someone that has used your stuff before? The 10-40 should be ok.
did a quick search and this will help you. The search is your friend on here.
Also more importantly when you pick that puppy up is Pics! You have to post pics! #POIDH

Yeah, I've done some searching and read through that post. This was more to get verification of the parts before I order them. And also to get other ideas, like the air filter mentioned.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
I'm about to purchase a 2019 P700-2 deluxe with just under 300 miles on it.
Anything else I need to be looking to do also? This is my first SXS,
I appreciate any info.
the_buzz_man
1st. welcome from central upstate N.Y
Many good people & information on the Honda forum AND they LIKE PICTURES
RED was the1st color all other colors followed Honda hopes they sell.

Used purchase inspection & checklist :
Oil <> full / color / smell <> ( MUST be JSOMA Wet clutch Oil ) Change after purchase along with <> Ft.& Rear Diff Oils 75/140
Air filter ( Clean after purchase ) Order a Spare Air Filter ( Snorkle up & away from OEM Location )
All boots <> ( including steering boots )
Under neith <> Skid ( for abuse & damage ) <> fluid Leaks
Steering for no play
Tire Wear
WARM UP <>Test Drive <> Shiftjng / noise / vibration

Put a Combination LOCK on Wallet/Credit Cards/Checkbook all the ACCESSORIES !!
300 Miles >(>Just Broke In <> GOOD Times Soon to Roll.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Probably goes without saying but check your air filter. Also strongly consider snorkeling and extending the vent lines if it hasn't been done already. Even if you don't plan on taking it deep, it's too late once you've done it.
^^^This.
Buy a 2nd filter and keep one clean/oiled at all times. Factory Honda ones come pre oiled, but I DO NOT like the oil or quantity of oil that comes on them. It passes more dust in my experience.

Buy a factory Honda filter, clean and re-oil it with something like Maxima or Bel Ray foam filter oil.

Reactions: FJC 79 and trigger
T

the_buzz_man

Dec 13, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
20220420 151542

Figured I would go ahead and post the pic of it before I get told "Pics or it didn't happen" again ;)
This is when I was getting ready to load some corn in the feeder.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!