P1000m5 PNW BUILD (Pioneer 1000-5)

Plante11

Plante11

Jun 14, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We pick our 1000-5 Deluxe up Friday. They needed to do the clutch update and a full "top to bottom" inspection and service. So we have been waiting to get our machine for 2 weeks and I already have parts showing up sitting in the garage waiting for the machine. The upgrades bug bites hard!

P1000_DLux

P1000_DLux

Its Only an Opinion Relax
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Etrac
Trailer

Pulled the trigger on an 18' 7K Summit trailer this weekend. Added the E-trac system which is IMO the best tie down system available, I'm adding E-trac for the Rubicon up front next weekend and welding 3/4" bars up on the front left/right sides along the stake pockets for the ramps to hook into so I can ride forward on and forward off the trailer. I probably have room for one more quad up front we shall see.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!