Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Poll- How much spent on P500 mods or accessories? And to help others, what were the best additions for the money spent? (Here ya go @trigger!)

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Tires, winch, bumper, power steering, Windshield, cargo box and roof adds up quick. Chooglin glovebox and stereo less expensive but added much daily value. $ 2.5k. No regrets.

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
BEST ACCESSORIES ::::
ROOF/WINDSHIELD

I be over 4k...
counting my crash...
3.5k... that's a close guess
...but remember. .those with
..the 2015 P5... (original ).. the
mods where very spendy...for the
...1st... 18 months..Roof..windsheild
Top dollar..back then..
Don't REGRET...Any penny spent..
with wat I know now...might have..gone
a different way..but.
is wat it is...
I'm a DieHard..P5 ...owner..

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Poll- How much spent on P500 mods or accessories? And to help others, what were the best 2 or 3 additions for the money spent? (Here ya go @trigger!)

Lol, that was quick! I agree with the obvious additions, roof, tires, winch. Those are needs IMO, the best wants would be big ass toolbox, power steering and stereo for me. Made riding way more fun. Jak's T Bar and Chooglin's glove box were nice custom additions too. I'm over 4k easy. What's worse is I probably have more time than money into it. Been fun though!

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, that was quick! I agree with the obvious additions, roof, tires, winch. Those are needs IMO, the best wants would be big ass toolbox, power steering and stereo for me. Made riding way more fun. Jak's T Bar and Chooglin's glove box were nice custom additions too. I'm over 4k easy. What's worse is I probably have more time than money into it. Been fun though!
Least..it wasn't wasted on...Drugs...Titty Bar...Hookers....
...ya got something to...show for your $
All My are needs....hehehe

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Poll- How much spent on P500 mods or accessories? And to help others, what were the best additions for the money spent? (Here ya go @trigger!)

Mudder....other maintenance poll..great
idea...props..
this poll...just reminds me of...all the
$....I've spent....
Thanks for reminding me.....
haha

Garbageman

Garbageman

Dec 6, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I bought mine labor day of 17. I've got a roof, half windshield, back panel, mirrors, winch, Honda rack bag, and plow. Do we want to know what I actually spent, or what I told my wife I spent?

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I bought mine labor day of 17. I've got a roof, half windshield, back panel, mirrors, winch, Honda rack bag, and plow. Do we want to know what I actually spent, or what I told my wife I spent?
HaHa..
you don't have to say.....
we all know..you will spend more
....lots more...
enjoy! ! ! !

Reactions: Dp5hunter
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Best adds for me , roof , 3pc windshield , back panel . Those are must haves for me . I like them all . No REGERTS !
Have a winch on my RZR and my grizzly but on 3 out of 4 occasions some one has pulled out a come along and got the deal done . Two of them a winch w/o several snatch blocks wouldn't work where as the come alongs were able to hook to a tree or rock and pull them out . So no winch going on the p5 , it has a nice come along in the under hood storage box . Power steering is just whispering to me . Can't convince myself I need it . The p5 just steers fine for me and if I hit a rock hard enough to jolt my hands that means I am not watching close enough or running too fast .
I have to recommend Choog's glove box and for you guys in the cold get yourself some electric gloves to toss in there .
Just doesn't get much nicer than reaching in your choogebox ,grabbin your electric gloves,pluggem in to your lighter outlet and toast them hands up . :D

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Mudder....other maintenance poll..great
idea...props..
this poll...just reminds me of...all the
$....I've spent....
Thanks for reminding me.....
haha
Looking like the $ range choices between two polls confirmed my thoughts. A dependable machine and a good foundation to accessorize/mod to each users needs. That bare rear rack is a good example, those who pass up the P500 due to no dump bed are missing the vision.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Looking like the $ range choices between two polls confirmed my thoughts. A dependable machine and a good foundation to accessorize/mod to each users needs. That bare rear rack is a good example, those who pass up the P500 due to no dump bed are missing the vision.

Totally agree...
p5 with rack...gives it so many
..different looks
like no other...SxS

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Best adds for me , roof , 3pc windshield , back panel . Those are must haves for me . I like them all . No REGERTS !
Have a winch on my RZR and my grizzly but on 3 out of 4 occasions some one has pulled out a come along and got the deal done . Two of them a winch w/o several snatch blocks wouldn't work where as the come alongs were able to hook to a tree or rock and pull them out . So no winch going on the p5 , it has a nice come along in the under hood storage box . Power steering is just whispering to me . Can't convince myself I need it . The p5 just steers fine for me and if I hit a rock hard enough to jolt my hands that means I am not watching close enough or running too fast .
I have to recommend Choog's glove box and for you guys in the cold get yourself some electric gloves to toss in there .
Just doesn't get much nicer than reaching in your choogebox ,grabbin your electric gloves,pluggem in to your lighter outlet and toast them hands up . :D

I know all about...running to fast
...with lurking Rocks..

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I see your point, but I use the dump bed on mine all the time, I think the dump bed make a lot of noise though.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yep, Just saying Its nice to switch between homemade dump bed/box, aluminum cargo carrier or back to flat rack depending on use. Would be nice if a reasonable priced dump bed was offered, OEM or aftermarket, (cheaper than the New Zealand option).

C

Chooglin

Thanks for the box comments , now where do I get me some of these glove ?

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
They won't plug in to the 12v outlet already on the p500 ?

Thanks for the link!
No , they come with connectors to attache the harness direct to the battery and the gloves unplug from harness but I wanted them to be plug and play with all the toys . A friend with a p5 got some too (because he loved mine) and he uses them on his Gold Wing too .

C

Chooglin

No , they come with connectors to attache the harness direct to the battery and the gloves unplug from harness but I wanted them to be plug and play with all the toys . A friend with a p5 got some too (because he loved mine) and he uses them on his Gold Wing too .
Ok thanks for the info.

This sounds like something I could use while plowing snow.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!