Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Honda 109 reduced
Honda 110 reduced
Honda 111 reduced
Update - got my new Kolpin box installed. Securely bolted through OEM tray and can be removed without too much trouble. Pool noodles came about after wife (even with seat belt on managed to bruise arm after we lurched over a rock dropoff) suggested something a little softer then the steel tubing. Winch goes on tomorrow morning.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I like that box so much I bought one. Just delivered yesterday and sits in my Honda OEM tray nicely. How did you fasten yours to the rack?
Hi fellas!sorry to hijack this thread a smidgen but i will comment on this box. I just took possession of a P5 i bought from @JSPEED, wife just named it BumbleBee! I love the Kolpin box and Im ordering one today! I ride with @trigger a lot. the wives have become good friends. I must tell you that when I drove his P5 I said this would be a cool addition to my family. So now i have one. My P1K5 is my first born but this little guy, i can't wait to jazz him up. anyway.....carry on Gentlemen!
PS i will post pics of my box when I get it on.

G

GreenBush

Jun 3, 2018
The Motor City !!
Ownership

1. 500
Great ideas in here guys....still trying to figure my perfect setup.....

Anyone know of a basket roughly 48' x 36" ?? I really don't want to bolt two small baskets together.... If I could find one I would just come up with a box to store gear and just remove it when I need the full basket.... This thing is my new workhorse...

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Great ideas in here guys....still trying to figure my perfect setup.....

Anyone know of a basket roughly 48' x 36" ?? I really don't want to bolt two small baskets together.... If I could find one I would just come up with a box to store gear and just remove it when I need the full basket.... This thing is my new workhorse...
I'm still looking for the right truck/van floor storage box for a bottom drawer that I can add an open cargo box unto the top of, building it seems to be the best option so far.

So yeah a 48"W x 36"-40"L x 8"H pull out drawer with an open cargo on top. If you see one let me know please LOL.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
FYI, Northern Tool cargo carrier on sale now.

View attachment 79979
That’s the same one at harbor freight. It goes on sale cheeper than that plus you can use there 20% off coupon you find in the back or magazines with it as well. I think I Pd 55$ for mine a few years ago.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!