100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That reminds me of another video I have...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes.. but I’m not joking about using a hammer and blocks to beat a bearing in. And I haven’t had great luck with the little C clamp style @Remington mentioned. Maybe it’s just the Indian and not the bow.
They can certainly be a PITA. You have to be patient with that tool especially when pressing a new ball joint in. If your using an impact gun, back off the air pressure a bit so you don’t over press it too fast and cause the anvil to run off the top of the ball joint, binding and destroying it . Last thing Is you have to have a good frame of mind in order to press that correctly. If your stressed, worked up or pissed off you’ll Fvck it up easily. I’ve done that a few times. If it’s not working, just walk away and come back later.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
J

JTW

So I drive an hour to HF and it’s 2 minutes past 5:00 (I’m an hour behind it’s 4:02 my time. The dude tells me they’re closing and I go off, walk back to the car and b**** to my wife. I decide to say f*** it and go in anyway. He sees me and starts to say something. Soooo, I make a scene and fuss. He asks the manager and they say let him in. I run back and get one of the things I need and I’m scurrying around the store trying to find the presses. I finally see it and grab one of the little things. The same guy comes up and asks what he can get for me... I tell him what I’m after and he says, well, if you are mad before you’re going to be real mad at me now. We don’t have any. MOTHER f***ER!!! We kiss and make up and look in the back. Sure enough, they don’t have either the 12 or 20.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I drive an hour to HF and it’s 2 minutes past 5:00 (I’m an hour behind it’s 4:02 my time. The dude tells me they’re closing and I go off, walk back to the car and b**** to my wife. I decide to say f*** it and go in anyway. He sees me and starts to say something. Soooo, I make a scene and fuss. He asks the manager and they say let him in. I run back and get one of the things I need and I’m scurrying around the store trying to find the presses. I finally see it and grab one of the little things. The same guy comes up and asks what he can get for me... I tell him what I’m after and he says, well, if you are mad before you’re going to be real mad at me now. We don’t have any. MOTHER f***ER!!! We kiss and make up and look in the back. Sure enough, they don’t have either the 12 or 20.
Did you try having sex with him?

Rapman

Rapman

Feb 11, 2020
Kingman, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Need to press some ball joints and tired of the hassle. Any suggestions on a press? Good, bad... looking at the HF because I can get it quick.

12 ton H-Frame Industrial Heavy Duty Floor Shop Press

If you only need to do a couple, and you are not doing this on a regular or business basis, simply use your vise. I have done quite a few with mine and
did it very easily and had no need for a press.

Reactions: Biteme and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!