Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
does it bother anyone else when you see a jeep with all the right suspension rack on the top gas cans jack on the hood and it's never seen dirt? Omg it bugs the hell out of me. I know some people use them for their intended purpose and I respect that but it can't be over a couple percent who use them. I've literally seen jeeps parked at the bottom of a dirt road where apparently they road up with someone in an 80's Toyota or something so thier rig doesn't get scratched or muddy. I've got more mud on my motorhome then 99% of jeeps have ever had. They will spend 10's of thousands to make their jeep bad ass then are to lame to use it. Just bought a sticker for my truck "silly boys jeeps are for girls" I know I'll get flack but maybe if they would actually use them! People that use them sorry I don't mean you just venting here hoping no one takes offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
hondarock

hondarock

Jun 19, 2015
It doesn't bother me at all. I see lots of Jeeps off road, hardly any trucks. I see some jacked up off road wannabee trucks on the road along with lots of stock Jeeps.

I guess either can use them however they want since they are paying for it.

Don't let it bother you. It doesn't matter.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya I guess you're right there are some trucks that way too. Btw I'd say really nice jeep to you but that is no longer a jeep!!! Good looking rig.

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
does it bother anyone else when you see a jeep with all the right suspension rack on the top gas cans jack on the hood and it's never seen dirt? Omg it bugs the hell out of me. I know some people use them for their intended purpose and I respect that but it can't be over a couple percent who use them. I've literally seen jeeps parked at the bottom of a dirt road where apparently they road up with someone in an 80's Toyota or something so thier rig doesn't get scratched or muddy. I've got more mud on my motorhome then 99% of jeeps have ever had. They will spend 10's of thousands to make their jeep bad ass then are to lame to use it. Just bought a sticker for my truck "silly boys jeeps are for girls" I know I'll get flack but maybe if they would actually use them! People that use them sorry I don't mean you just venting here hoping no one takes offense.
The thing that bugs me is when someone ask me what did you pay for that p1000 and you tell them and they say you can buy a jeep for that. The sxs are more funner than a jeep by far. Plus they probably wouldn't even take it offroad because it is their daily driver. The sxs is defiantly an off road toy!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You could get a jeep cheaper yes I get that too from people.And our accessories are more expensive....yes but it gets use for more then looking at stop lights. I've always said I'll never run what I brung so maybe if I had one I wouldn't be as hard on it or trailer one to make sure you get home but...And jacked up big stuff doesn't bother me but when you see a sxs with racks,gas cans,jacks,spare tire,tools,winches and multiple lights it means it gets used-at least a little. Maybe the jeeps elsewhere are different but around me they are all dressed up with never any dirt on them. At my shop I see it all the time a jeep dressed up coming in for a rock chip on the grill. Here's the one that's in my shop now it pushed me over. It's got all that stuff plus huge motor upgrades 5point safety harnesses in all four seats(not even five like a Pioneer can be) blows me away. This is the guy that if he EVER did go off road we'd be responsible for his safe being.

Reactions: sharp
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We call those mall cruisers! Alot of them around me, but there's nowhere to drive them in the state I'm aware of

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like that!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know of someone that has a mall cruiser. It's my best friends brother in law. My friend bought him a nice Makita framing saw two years ago and he saw it in the garage never opened! This same guy when asked about his bad ass Jeep, he says, "I bought the Warn winch because it looks cool".

Sent from my iPhone 10s

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Omg:):):) that's what I mean I was hoping I wasn't the only one who thinks this way! Btw am I the only one who didn't know the term mall cruiser??? I guess it's time to start that out west huh.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!