P1000 Programmers and tuner

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been looking into the silber ecm reflash for $199 has anyone done this ? Is it worth it.
IMO no. For $200 You don't get to have multiple tunes to load for different situations. You don't have the ability to make it an extra set of TRUE gauges to monitor everything. I've read that that tune that comes with the PV3 is equal to the silber reflash.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMO no. For $200 You don't get to have multiple tunes to load for different situations. You don't have the ability to make it an extra set of TRUE gauges to monitor everything. I've read that that tune that comes with the PV3 is equal to the silber reflash.

Plus you can take it back to stock.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Ok I've had experience with Vance hines fuel pac and dyno jet programmers on harleys. imo they wasn't worth the money but have the ecm reflashed using the 103 mapping from harley in a 96 cubic Inch motor brought them to life. Im really just looking for the better clutch engagement but little more power never hurt. But seems that u guys running other tunes in the pv3 seems to help alot

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been looking into the silber ecm reflash for $199 has anyone done this ? Is it worth it.
A lot of people say no, but most of them say the silber tune is just like the dynojet tune that comes with the pv3. If it is then I think it is worth it. I like the dynojet tune. It’s cooler, shift points are higher, and clutches lockup a little better..

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the pv3 and the COPS tunes. There is a very noticable difference. I can do donuts on pavement. Better clutch engagement. No slipping ever. It will kill the motor before they slip.

thats so cool!

Reactions: Raynman
R

rubenpinajr

Oct 16, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Makes me wonder if the Florida Cracker Low would of been faster for you on the 1/8th mile if you hadn’t let off so early, didn’t seem like you let off as much with the COPS in the video. Overall not much diff between them, good video.
You’re right. On the FCP tune, they have a 200rpm lower redline than the other tune. That’s since been fixed. So that’s why I slowed down faster. 👍🏻

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!