BOX1

Project Build to Benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Getting the ball rolling for funding of my project build that will benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Right now my goal is to do one build this year but if the funding is there I'll do as many as possible!

I'll be starting to narrow down what machine I'm going to build via your guy's votes in the AMR monthly newsletter so if you haven't signed up for it yet make sure to do so via my facebook page or in the description of my latest uploads.

Help me make a difference in the lives of children faced with the battle against cancer and donate today!

Click here to support Project Build to Benefit St. Judes organized by Jason Dimmick

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!