P700 PSA: Interchange info for getting package deal for wheels/tires

F

Freep

Mar 10, 2022
Duvall, WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Greetings, All,

Sorry if this is not useful, but I spent like 5 hours trying to figure this out and want to share what I've learned. I was trying to get a package deal and save about 20% on a new set of wheels and tires on a website (not sure if it's OK to mention which), but the options for the Honda Pioneer only went up to 26" tires, and other machines that use the 4/110 wheels (Wolverine, Viking, e.g.) only feature 4+3 wheel offsets. After a great deal of futzing about, I figure out that:

The Honda Rincon 680 ATV also uses 4/110 5+2 wheels and will fit a whole bunch of sizes. I got four new 27" Tusk Terrabites mounted on four ITP steel wheels for $800. Nearest I could get without that package building deal was $1050. They had much bigger sizes of wheels in that package too, in case anyone is interested in massive rubber, but of course no guarantee it will fit.

Hope this helps someone!

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings, All,

Sorry if this is not useful, but I spent like 5 hours trying to figure this out and want to share what I've learned. I was trying to get a package deal and save about 20% on a new set of wheels and tires on a website (not sure if it's OK to mention which), but the options for the Honda Pioneer only went up to 26" tires, and other machines that use the 4/110 wheels (Wolverine, Viking, e.g.) only feature 4+3 wheel offsets. After a great deal of futzing about, I figure out that:

The Honda Rincon 680 ATV also uses 4/110 5+2 wheels and will fit a whole bunch of sizes. I got four new 27" Tusk Terrabites mounted on four ITP steel wheels for $800. Nearest I could get without that package building deal was $1050. They had much bigger sizes of wheels in that package too, in case anyone is interested in massive rubber, but of course no guarantee it will fit.

Hope this helps someone!
The pioneer has bigger diameter studs then the rincon. Hopefully that doesn't mess you up

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!