P500 Pulled the trigger on a P5 Camo.

JWard03

JWard03

May 20, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 2038 IMG 2037

Hi all. I finally pulled the trigger on a P5. I went looking for a bone stock green one that was on sale, but got "up-sold" to this camouflage one with the top, windshield and 14inch rims with 27s. Couldn't pass up the price they worked out and basically got the wheels and tires for free. I'm going to make a bed for it and put some lights and a radio in there, but otherwise it is pretty much ready to roll.

Any ideas for other accessories?

Thanks.

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 159423 View attachment 159422

Hi all. I finally pulled the trigger on a P5. I went looking for a bone stock green one that was on sale, but got "up-sold" to this camouflage one with the top, windshield and 14inch rims with 27s. Couldn't pass up the price they worked out and basically got the wheels and tires for free. I'm going to make a bed for it and put some lights and a radio in there, but otherwise it is pretty much ready to roll.

Thanks.

Congrats and enjoy the ride... looks great

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Ooo nice job, looks great,they are so much fun, congrats. If you get a winch I’d suggest looking at KFI mount and Superwinch Terra 35 or 45 with synthetic line. The 45s uses less amps then the 35 too, not sure why but that’s what I read in the stats on them. You’ll wanna make some (or buy) front fender extender/mud flaps... or maybe not heh heh.
Have fun cheers,
j

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 159423 View attachment 159422

Thanks.
Wow! Slick looking machine. Congrats!

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats! Hope you have as much fun with it, as we do with ours.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the fun from Canton, OH

[HASHTAG]#NTC[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Good looking rig!!

[HASHTAG]#NTC[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#56789[/HASHTAG]

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Another camo club member! Welcome from Middle Georgia.

jon1872

jon1872

Aug 25, 2019
ky
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats! Hope you have as much fun with yours as I have with mine. Just bought mine in August and love it.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Any ideas for other accessories? Thanks.[/QUOTE said:
You did well. I would say you are ready to roll, except for a big cooler full of adult beverages.:)

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
No you did'nt,,LoL You are asking for trouble..Might as well asked what oil to use!They are going to tell you Power steering,front locker,box,extra battery,winch,lights,fuzzy dice,back enclosure,Walker Evans shocks,bed or box for the rear,curb finders,flavored air for the tires,short wave radio,on and on and on.....Good thing you already have tires and wheels,that would start a shiiitz storm.LoL Welcome to the club!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
No you did'nt,,LoL You are asking for trouble..Might as well asked what oil to use!They are going to tell you Power steering,front locker,box,extra battery,winch,lights,fuzzy dice,back enclosure,Walker Evans shocks,bed or box for the rear,curb finders,flavored air for the tires,short wave radio,on and on and on.....Good thing you already have tires and wheels,that would start a shiiitz storm.LoL Welcome to the club!

LMAO!

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Love it. A lot of truth there. Little Red like black cherry flavored air in its tires.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
And you missed the...Trigger Shield - double sided rubber finish option.

T

Tstover

Dec 15, 2018
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Flavored air and fuzzy dice!! Now I have to add some fuzzy dice!

Congrats on the new ride, that’s a nice machine!

Had mine for 4 months now and I’m loving it.

Reactions: nctrailboss
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!