WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are the correct numbers for the QS3 shocks which come with red springs. Good luck finding some in stock. I ordered some in November and the front ones have been on backorder. They are supposed to be delivered by May 15 but I have my doubts.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello, I'm looking to upgrade the ride on my '21 100-5 deluxe.
More importantly…….
Welcome From Michigan
Congrats on your first ever post since joining in 20’ So Im guessing you know the first unwritten Forum Gospel vrs?
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

As for the the shocks, Yup thats them and like said above, Good luck at finding some. You Might be luckier to find a Nuclear site in North Korea

A

Arsonist7474

Sep 24, 2020
Sartell, Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hmm, I ordered some from procaliber this morning, and it didn't say anything about not being in stock? Any one else tried them?

A

Arsonist7474

Sep 24, 2020
Sartell, Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
More importantly…….
Welcome From Michigan
Congrats on your first ever post since joining in 20’ So Im guessing you know the first unwritten Forum Gospel vrs?
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

As for the the shocks, Yup thats them and like said above, Good luck at finding some. You Might be luckier to find a Nuclear site in North Korea
Thank you,

I have been creeping here for a while. I really should have posted already, especially my speaker setup, I put pods with JBLs on the Honda roof. Ebay pods but inexpensive, good looking, and decent sounding. Thanks for the welcome!

A

Arsonist7474

Sep 24, 2020
Sartell, Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you,

I have been creeping here for a while. I really should have posted already, especially my speaker setup, I put pods with JBLs on the Honda roof. Ebay pods but inexpensive, good looking, and decent sounding. Thanks for the welcome!

Resized 20200927 191512 582508092654507

Reactions: Rayger143
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
what are the part numbers for these at this price?
Can't find them on RonAyers.com web site anymore (search returns no results) but the part numbers I ordered were:

08Z70-HL4-F00
08Z71-HL4-F00

I'm actually getting ready to cancel my order and have them issue a full refund (I refused to take delivery of the rear shocks, which they had/have in stock when I originally ordered, just in case THIS very thing happened). They pushed the estimated ship date (from Fox to Honda) out another month (yet again) to 6/25/2022 yesterday. I ordered these back on 09 NOV 2021. They've continued to push the ESD out once a month, month after month.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!