R.I.P Rocmar. May you forever ride free!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
5adf87876f289

With a heavy heart, it saddens me to announce the passing of a great guy and club member @rocmar.
He was an asset to the club and will be missed. Yet God has called him to ride free forever!
@rocmar suffered a heart attack while working in his backyard.
Rocky D. Purser, 58, of Farmington, passed away on April 23rd. He was born June 18, 1959 in Loma Linda, CA to Larry & Gillian Purser.

As of this post, funeral details have not been announced.
Obituary for Rocky Dean Purser | Farmington Funeral Home
Please take a moment and sign the guestbook at the above link.
RIP Rocky Purser @rocmar.

Click here to support Rocmar memorial fund organized by The Hond SxS Club - HondaSxS.com

100% of these funds support the cause.

Last edited:
riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 73491
With a heavy heart, it saddens me to announce the passing of a great guy and club member @rocmar.
He was an asset to the club and will be missed. Yet God has called him to ride free forever!
@rocmar suffered a heart attack while working in his backyard.

As of this post, funeral details have not been announced.
Obituary for Rocky Dean Purser | Farmington Funeral Home
Please take a moment and sign the guestbook at the above link.
RIP Rocky Purser @rocmar.
God bless brethren

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Roc and I didn’t get along the best at first. Two hard headed people I guess was the culprit. He messaged me once apologizing for something he said and I apologized as well for my retort, that’s how we started talking.
He was very passionate about his little 500 and so enjoyed working on it. Talked several times about things he had just done and things that were coming. Had a real knack for doing anything that was worthy of his time. Always did a good job.
Riding was something he wanted to get out and do more. You could just tell from talking to him or seeing the pictures what it all meant. Real old school guy and hated people that didn’t take care of the land, he would pick up after people and try to erase impact on the land while riding.
One of the times that stuck out most and he’s brag about his opportunity to ride with @WillyBill. They got along really well and it was a highlight for him. Roc really enjoyed that trip and looked forward to others.
I will miss his quirky, in your face attitude most of all. Took me awhile to get into it but was fun as hell to read and watch. I wish I would’ve had the opportunity to meet this man face to face!

Roc, you will be ... missed. I .... hope you have the chance...to continue to ride...and build.
Peace Brother

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
@Hondasxs
Thanks for your work on this Memorial page and the Family Support fund.

Guys, I know Mary needs all the help she can get right now. So, I suggest that we all donate what we can - Rocky and Mary were as much a part of Your family and Mine as they could possibly be. Most of Rocky's family did not even know how much of a part our community played in his and Mary's life. But Mary knows. And we know.

WB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!