BOX1

RB3 grab bar

S

saw1

Apr 17, 2018
Fallon, Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone bought and installed the Grab Bar for the Honda 1000 from RB3. If so how do you like it ? Installation and quality of product and is it a useful addition for front seat passenger ? Last question, does it interfere with the factory 2 piece windshield (mount) ?

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone bought and installed the Grab Bar for the Honda 1000 from RB3. If so how do you like it ? Installation and quality of product and is it a useful addition for front seat passenger ? Last question, does it interfere with the factory 2 piece windshield (mount) ?
I’m taking my wife on a 6hr ride tomorrow and I’ll pass on how she likes it. She has only gone on one ride in two years because it‘s too rough, too dusty, too much wind, nothing to hold onto and too hot. I think the temps are going to be under 80 tomorrow, I’ve installed 814 shocks, an 801 UTV windshield with vents and a MotoRoof mid screen. In my opinion the dust is greatly reduced. The grab bar is a work of art. I almost hate to get it dirty. As far as interference with the OEM windshield, I can’t tell you. The clamp wraps around the roll bar and the lower part of the clamp is 2 in. above the center of top roll bar bolt. The clamping portion around the roll bar is 2 in high. I’ve told my wife that if she complains about the ride tomorrow, I won’t be asking her to go again.
5EC74247 7055 4FB1 8ADE CA144062C13A

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m taking my wife on a 6hr ride tomorrow and I’ll pass on how she likes it. She has only gone on one ride in two years because it‘s too rough, too dusty, too much wind, nothing to hold onto and too hot. I think the temps are going to be under 80 tomorrow, I’ve installed 814 shocks, an 801 UTV windshield with vents and a MotoRoof mid screen. In my opinion the dust is greatly reduced. The grab bar is a work of art. I almost hate to get it dirty. As far as interference with the OEM windshield, I can’t tell you. The clamp wraps around the roll bar and the lower part of the clamp is 2 in. above the center of top roll bar bolt. The clamping portion around the roll bar is 2 in high. I’ve told my wife that if she complains about the ride tomorrow, I won’t be asking her to go again.View attachment 266717
Well, she liked the grab bar and only had minor complaints, so I guess I’ll invite to go along again on the easy rides.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have had several compliments on our grab bar!!! I have not had one complaint yet. They are solid and easy to install!!! And they look bad ass!!!

Reactions: Isaiah
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
Pictures?
Link?

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Terry P.

5.0 star rating

04/17/21
The grab bar is a work of art

Review by Terry P. on 17 Apr 2021review stating The grab bar is a work of art
I purchased the RB3 Off Road grab bar several weeks ago. Packaging was excellent and the installation was a breeze. Finally went on a ride yesterday with my wife riding passenger and she loved having something to hang onto.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!