swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1939
I keep my machine pretty clean and checked over but last night I found something that surprised me......I bought a frame plug kit and one must have bailed off on me....look at all the crap in there just holding moisture

Reactions: Eltobgi
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mine must look really bad. I need to look at mine. Maybe weld some caps on. Or some kind of accessory..... hmmm

Reactions: Tflynn
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
View attachment 44434 I keep my machine pretty clean and checked over but last night I found something that surprised me......I bought a frame plug kit and one must have bailed off on me....look at all the crap in there just holding moisture
When i put my plug in I sprayed wd 40 in the frame because water will still get in. I put super glue on the plug before I put it in and make sure you don't get the WD 40 at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tflynn and swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm afraid to look at mine! Welding caps is probably the way to go.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I ended up cleaning inside tubes and wiped heavy grease all over inside and siliconed the ends on.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!